Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Recone help


CleanSierra

Recommended Posts

Posted

Whewwww:

20140222_083646.jpg

Now it's time for cleaning motors, painting baskets(maybe red) and getting those recones in :)

Thank you all for your help, that's why I love this place.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

before you start putting them back together Id check to make sure the motor threads are clean. Runa screw through them and make sure they seat all the way.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

before you start putting them back together Id check to make sure the motor threads are clean. Runa screw through them and make sure they seat all the way.

Absolutely, that's a great idea N8. I'll test fit the me baskets when I get my new hardware. Once I get the air into all the crevices and tape my ass off, I'll test fit. It's just a relief to have the baskets off and I can start the recone process

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

SWEEEEEEET

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

Also make sure whatever screws you go with are not too long, If they are too long and your not aware its very simple to over tighten it causing the screw to push into the top ferrite slugs which can cause the glue bead letting go and lifting the top plate off, or even weakening the joint for failure down the road. The only thing holding the top and bottom plate is adhesive and magnetic force (but that does not keep the gap straight, thats all the glues job).

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2615 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...