2008 Smart Fortwo Passion Build

I paid 475 for my alt from DC then added the 15v regulator for another 125 so Im into mine for 600 bucks. Is it worth it? Hell yes it is. lol

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Love the smart cars man, my friend is doing a all orion build right now in his. He has all the equipment and has yet to put it in:(

7C74437F-B6B0-4758-8436-70311011C0AA_zps

01 focus se

110 amp alt

Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0

Super start platinum AGM (starting)

2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back

Kenwood double DIN DDx271

A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines.

Orion xtx 64 in the front doors

2:1 4th order bandpass

Sealed off trunk

Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck

Orion hcca 12s (black coils)

Orion xtr3700.1

Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs

All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground)

Sky high dual 1/0 inputs

2 xs power D3100 in back

Sky high batt blocks

Rose audio batt blocks

Stinger volt meter

All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders

Db link remote/ rca

Singer takes a little while to get a quote back. IMO I would take Singers alt over EA... just by what I have seen on the forum over time. Even if Singers is slightly "less" "rated" output. What will matter alot in a daily build is your idle output...so ask about that too. Dont overloak DC power, they might be able to do something singer or EA can't. With the little engine you probably dont want too much.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I was just listening to some radio music and apparently I didn't turn it up loud enough Cuz now my entire inside is rattling. Nothing on the outside is vibrating. I think this car self sound deadens itself lol. Awesome but I think it opened up a seal on my roof and windshield unless it's supposed to be like that. Lol but anyway if I wanted to go with 2 x-15s and a 2500sundown What kind of alternator should I run? I have one red top and an xs power 600 under the seat. Moar batts? I'm not big on the electrical side of things.

I would say DC is going to be the best bet for your situation, but obviously you want to get the best bang for your buck. I would say 3 Skar VVXv2 10s would be pretty damn good in there on rated power. I say that because you obviously dont have a hell of alot of room for extra batts etc. If you had more room obviously higher powered subs such as the X10 or Z series would be in the mix. To each their own though. Im curious to see what you come up with when said and done.

Skar lol. I have a vvx 10 and would NOT recommend to anyone over sundown FI aa etc.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I cant speak from your experience, but from mine I would pick the cheapest option that suits my needs. I own the vvxv1 and I have been very happy with them especially for the cost and how they match up to the sa woofer. I mean there are "very" similar. Either way its whatever the op decides to go with.

Archived