Second Skin Audio

Sundown X18 T line

Dude2800

Awesome score!

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Me and my daughter messin around.

so thats how you did now i am going to get a bunch of cute kittens and put them in my port, i am sure only then i shall be loud

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Wow just 300w. That seems pretty good.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

• 1 year later...

OMG, i want a box like that now, i tried making a ported but i screwed up my math and got my volume off witch made my port tuning off so im trying to make a new box. and your 300w amp pushes your sub more than my crappy plye amp rated for 800rms, 3000 peak. for me to build a box like this i dont think the wood i find dumpster diving will be big enough, would it come out good if i tried gluing 2 sheets of wood together? and i have no way if cutting 45's unless i sand it to a 45, do they make much of a difference?

and right now im putting all my side job money tward getting a not horrible amp so buying big pice of wood is out of question.

oh and how did you figure out your dimensions? some one sent me a calculator for this stuff and it confused the hell out of me, even the one for ported, i just ended up doing it all on paper.

oh and i have an X-18 as well and im trying to get the best lows out of it as i can.

my current box aint letting me hit the low in big kurt my sub and my 15" alpine is louder in its box and lower.

and a 18 should be louder than a 15 on the same power so rebuilding my box is 100% gonna happen asoon as possible.

Current Subs: 2 Alpine SWR-1522D's, Sundown X-18

Current Amps: SAE-1500D on 100A 14.4v psu, Technics SA-560,Some Sony, Some Pioneer - crackles if on to long

Well, this thread is from 2014 but if you want a t-line box for your sub you can do that, if you want to calculate it yourself there's a pinned thread in this section on how to do a basic one, nice thing about them is that they can get loud on less power and since you are not building in a car you don't have any space problems.

• 9 months later...

Archived