155+db

Jma

yup that's a hair trick alright! i want to do that so bad!

Throw in some more sexy CT Sounds amps then you're gtg with all the hair tricks you please :D I want a CT sounds bass knob with the VM on it so bad

Welcome to my sig :D

My build on my 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4:

2 Sundown SA 12's

Sundown SAZ 1500d v3

Alpine CDE-HD148BT

Hertz 165 Speakers

Atrend Carbon Enclosure

Stinger SPP925 Battery

Sky High 2/0 & 1/0 Power Wire & Big 3

:domodance::domodance: Legal 145.2 dB. :morepower1: Team Sundown. :domodance::domodance:

cd64929e-8a60-41ea-b784-c5c6096f49b8_zps

I'll be getting Two strato v2 15s very soon(working on getting a new car gonna ask for help about that here) then later within the next year i want another 1400.1 and 2 more strato v2 15s..

I'm really hoping that 2 ct 1400s and 4 strato 15s in a nice box will get me close. I'll strap them to .5ohm if i have to but im hoping it will be pretty close. if that still dont work I'll do my last ditch option and run them at 16 volts. I really just want to hair trick and do 140s on music. i know it's more then just subs and amps tho guys. ALLOT MORE!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Well I don't know if I repost this way lol but I have 4 sundown sa 12s in a 6 cube box subs up ports back and I have 2 sundown saz3500 v2 amps at .5 ohms each I have no dynomat somebody told me not to put any and the current score was based of termlab I also wanted a 155 burp sealed at the glass also thanks for all the replies

Wellllll ur likely gonna need more cone or power. With that equipment assuming electrical in a decent spl vehicle... 152 or 3 is doable.. a 55.. likely not.

Maybe. But itd be harddddd and if you do, ur a beast.

A friend of mine had 6 sa 10s on a ns1 doing 53s.. so I mean maybe.. its not impossible.

Edit and it depends in a flat wall you might get there. No wall below the Window line itd be harder.

Lots of testing and work man. Alot

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Jesus, you haven't hooked those amps up I hope. You're talking about a 600W sub, two per amp? With the amp at half ohm?So basically you're sending 3 times rated at them? Go take a picture of them now, because you run them like that long, you're gonna be looking for new subs.

155+ is a lofty goal partner. Have you metered the current setup? Like ever? Whoever told you no sound deadening is a fool as well.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

4 more sa 12s and a wall

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Yea I have had it metered sealed on the dash with the cd skipping lol on music it did a 151.7 its a start I haven't messed with ports yet or moved the box around yet some people say don't dynomat the back hatch because they lost dbs I was wondering what can I dynomat and not loose numbers

you did a 52 on music? Hell, probably louder than me!??!

EDIT- if your doing a legit 52 on music, a peak burp should easily net you 3 more db.

In fact, what ive always seen, is your take around 3db off your peak, and that should be your music score.

If our doing a 52 on music, thats pretty fucking loud.

Here was some dicking around. Its not full, but, its pretty close. Man, if your this loud on 4 12's non wall, theres nothing i can do to help ya.... damn.

Archived