155+db

Jma

I'm guessing they don't really care for it for extended periods of time either.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Yea its really loud inside but I try not to have it up like that driving I don't want to get use to it lol

You have any videos? id like to see this!?

I'm guessing they don't really care for it for extended periods of time either.

That 30s run, is a mother fucker. I if i peak held the music run, id venture to see i could hit a 53.xx

but, i do a AVERAGE. Like its suppose to be.

This run was also after all the testing. My voltage was around 12.4, (yep below rest) to start. Not that im makin any excuses. (i know what i can do. ;) )

Yea I have had it metered sealed on the dash with the cd skipping lol on music it did a 151.7 its a start I haven't messed with ports yet or moved the box around yet some people say don't dynomat the back hatch because they lost dbs I was wondering what can I dynomat and not loose numbers

3.3db is a LOT to gain from the same woofers...especially 2.5" coil woofers. if you're looking for 155 sustained on music and not for like two seconds, thats not going to happen with those woofers and that amount.

current box specs? Whats the max width measurement in ur explorer? If you can fit it I would say fire the 4-12s forward, 4-6 inch aeros fired back. Whats your electrical looking like? Obviously rear seats down when you meter. I would start by taking down your headliner and deadening there along with the back hatch especially where you fire the aeros. You will obviously have to play around with tuning, but trying 36-42 hz should be a fairly decent start. Given the power you have on tap I would shrink down to about 1-1.25 cubes per woofer. If you do go this route ensure your ports are flared on both ends especially the mouth on the inside of the box.

you did a 52 on music? Hell, probably louder than me!??!

EDIT- if your doing a legit 52 on music, a peak burp should easily net you 3 more db.

In fact, what ive always seen, is your take around 3db off your peak, and that should be your music score.

If our doing a 52 on music, thats pretty fucking loud.

Here was some dicking around. Its not full, but, its pretty close. Man, if your this loud on 4 12's non wall, theres nothing i can do to help ya.... damn.

that is how my new wall is. SB ~150, burp is 153.... for now.....

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Dont waste money on dynamat. Get some other quality deadener that you don't pay extra for a name. Do your entire roof doors hatch and areas of the floor to. I would think about spray foam in between roof supports and skin. You can go as far as mdf sheets up top etc. What are you willing to do.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived