CleanSierra Posted February 27, 2014 Report Posted February 27, 2014 wasn't here a member who build a wall as his first project, fucked it up and then dropped out of car audio? In a Dakota right? Supercharged DCs? He was always giving enclosure advice too Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
SMZ2 Posted February 27, 2014 Report Posted February 27, 2014 Yeah I'm working on a c pillar wall right now and it is definitely been a difficult build. Some of the cuts were off too but I only have a circular saw. So I am making due with what I have. Even with little skill or extra help it can be done. My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
LoudBimmer Posted February 27, 2014 Report Posted February 27, 2014 Think so. I remember it was pick up truck and 2 18" with bunch of aero ports.
CleanSierra Posted February 27, 2014 Report Posted February 27, 2014 Think so. I remember it was pick up truck and 2 18" with bunch of aero ports. That was him. He had a brother Louisiana Bass I believe. He did quit though, you're right. The build overwhelmed him and was mucho fail. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
ChevyBoy95 Posted February 27, 2014 Report Posted February 27, 2014 I just did my first wall build about 2 weeks ago. Easier than i thought, but i had also built around 10 boxes before that on my own. In my experience, it isnt any harder than a normal box build, but it requires more planning and precaution than normal boxes, this referring to platforms that are welded or bolted to the floor, then sizing the pieces, how you will assemble it (will have to be built in the vehicle), and making sure it is strong enough for the application, and so on. If you want a wall, do a wall. Just take the time to plan and do it right. There are TONS of wall builds, and there is bound to be someone with a similar style vehicle whose build you can reference along the way... just get a solid design. Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
TeamHT Posted February 27, 2014 Report Posted February 27, 2014 And there it is ^^^ Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.