viper 5704v install help

Ok so i just purchase a 5704v car alarm, and i drive a 2000 Toyota Tacoma. Currently it has no alarm on it what so ever, and i have no knowledge whatsoever in installing them so this will be my first go at it. i also purchased power door lock actuators to put power locks in as well and again this will be the first time installing them.

these are the actuators i bought

http://www.amazon.com/Install-Essentials-524N-Power-Motor/dp/B0009SWLE6/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1393471471&sr=8-3&keywords=power+lock+actuator

so my queston is first,what parts do i need to install the power locks? just the actuators and wire? and to make them work would i just wire them to the alarm brain?

and second, how hard is it to install this alarm? i want to do the remote start as well. is it just matching wires listed on

http://www.directwholesale.net/diagrams/diagrams.asp?link=DW

To the wires listed on the instructions? i was looking at them yesterday and im kinda having trouble understanding them. for instance

"(-)500mA GROUND WHEN ARMED OUTPUT"

"STARTER INPUT keyside of the starter kill"

"STARTER OUTPUT carside of the starter kill"

wtf is that^^^^^^^^????? none of those are listed on the diagram from direct whole sale?

also what parts am i going to need to install the alarm itself? just solder and heatshink? or will i need extra wire as well?

i know thats kinda alot but any help would be greatly appreciated

you are asking way to many questions to try and learn how to do an alarm/RS for the first time. you're better off paying the $400-500 to get a shop to install it.

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

you are asking way to many questions to try and learn how to do an alarm/RS for the first time. you're better off paying the $400-500 to get a shop to install it.

and how did you learn to install them?

i work for a DEI Authorized Retailer and was trained by another installer while doing a few installs under his supervision.

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

as far as the actuators go you will need 2 relays and you WILL need to wire them to the green and blue lock and unlock wires coming from the alarm. If you dont understand relays or how a remote start alarm operates, you should NOT attempt this install. First you should start with installing "basic" alarms then work your way up to remote starts. on a side note at least your car does not need an imobilizer by pass.(thats a good thing). If you do feel brave and want to attempt this install, dont be afraid to ask more questions.( btw, this is a really easy install for an experienced installer.

FasFocus00 is only trying to help. Something this intricate is better left to someone who knows what they're doing. You might be able to go to a shop and ask to see if he'll let you help with the install because you want to learn more about it. But I HIGHLY recommend letting a professional do the install or at least assist in the install.

There is more to it than matching colors.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I think its great that you want to learn but I would take the advise of others. I just had my viper alarm installed on my vehicle. I have done everything with my system but when it comes to alarms and tint, I let the pro's do it. Period. One mistake with a wire and the computer can be gone. I don't have time for that. Just me though. And I go my alarm installed with the glass break sensor for 545. That was everything. Money well worth it IMO. But have a pro do it while you watch. Some times you can get in good with the installers and they can come to your house after work hours and hook you up. Just a thought.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/

Pioneer DEH-80PRS
PRV 8MR400-NDY (eight)

PRV TW350Ti (6)
Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gauge
TM Metalworkz battery terminals

120 sqft Hushmat
XS Power D3100 (6)
Singer 350 Amp Alt

Singer 320 (2)
American Bass SQL3200

JL Audio JX360/4

Crossfire XS 8K (2)