So I Got This Neighbor..... (Conspiracy Theorist)

This guy moved in a couple weeks ago. Seems like a good dude, but then he started talking about government conspiracies and shit and that he had some videos I should look at. I gave him my email and he sends me these Youtube links every few days. Alot of Illuminati type stuff. Im not all into it like him and, but I do think some shit is shady.

Ill post the links he's sent me the last few days and you decided LOL. Some are long, but interesting if you are drunk and bored.

http://youtu.be/ROQGR2mJzKM

http://youtu.be/82SnU1QxUkc

EDIT: Seems i've deleted the earlier ones. Oh well. So you guys get three LOL.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

You just can't seem to win with ur neighbors LOL

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

maybe the government is planting these neighbors near you...ON PURPOSE

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

• 3 weeks later...

In regards to the American concentration camps video... What is there to gain from doing all that? It obviously isn't money because how can they tax people who are in prison camps out of jobs? Who would keep the country running? Why would soldiers turn against their own?

And the plastic coffins are dumb. Why even put people in coffins if there are mass graves and it doesn't seem very environmentally friendly unless its biodegradable.

Conspiracy theories are interesting but most of them seem to lack a point. Why are they doing the things you claim they are doing to us?

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

maybe the government is planting these neighbors near you...ON PURPOSE

conspiracy-keanu.jpg

In regards to the American concentration camps video... What is there to gain from doing all that? It obviously isn't money because how can they tax people who are in prison camps out of jobs? Who would keep the country running? Why would soldiers turn against their own?

And the plastic coffins are dumb. Why even put people in coffins if there are mass graves and it doesn't seem very environmentally friendly unless its biodegradable.

Conspiracy theories are interesting but most of them seem to lack a point. Why are they doing the things you claim they are doing to us?

I never understood the plastic coffin one either, if they were really going to be killing that many people, you would think it would just be mass graves.

A least with the concentration camp stuff you get free labor from those captured :unknw:

A pack of lions organize and work in concert to take down a gazelle. Did they conspire ahead of time? Did they sit in a smokey back room making plans for how they would execute their attack? Of course not. They acted instinctually and according to their natural inclination toward self preservation.

Fundamentally, humans are no different. That being said, the vast majority of conspiracy theories are not conspiracies at all. They are the result of sociopaths acting on their natural instincts. No need to conspire, because one sociopath is merely using another for his own ends and vice versa. The result looks like a conspiracy but again, it's not.

And what good are these people doing with these theories? Do they think they're going to catch the state doing something evil? Hell, one only needs to walk down the street to see jack booted thugs in blue costumes shaking people down for their money... caging them for carrying the wrong type of vegetation in their pockets or spraying them with pepper spray for protesting the predations of the state.

There is no need in catching the state doing evil in secret, because 99% of society sanctions the evil the state does in plain fucking sight. To me, conspiracy theorists are like a lawyer who is charged with prosecuting someone for murder... he has video evidence of the crime, eye witness accounts and a full confession from the murderer but instead, he attempts to prosecute the guy for some 10 year old parking tickets.

If you're truly worried about conspiracies and government wrong doing... stop sanctioning the behavior you can clearly see and call it by its real name..... evil.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

• 2 months later...

Archived