DIONYSUS'S 02 Eddie Bauer Explorer slow BUDGET build! Update! 18" DC lvl 6 pic!!!

Look at the Pioneer AVH-X2600 and others in that series. They're good head units and the screen resolution is amazing.

Damn I really like that HU but damn I really don't want to spend that on a HU I want to spend it on a battery lol, I dunno, we shall seeeeeeee!

not a new pic but a close up

IMG_20131008_145520_zpsa11e9464.jpg

weather sucks but should be nice next week and monday thru thursday I got stuff coming and I'll be ordering my amp this week too!!!

Look at the Pioneer AVH-X2600 and others in that series. They're good head units and the screen resolution is amazing.

Damn I really like that HU but damn I really don't want to spend that on a HU I want to spend it on a battery lol, I dunno, we shall seeeeeeee!

Buy once cry once. ;-)

But... depending on the features you demand, there is also the 1600.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Buy once cry once. ;-)

But... depending on the features you demand, there is also the 1600.

I would agree with this statement.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

lol yeah Im more down with the buy once cry once!! :) ANyone have a extra screw for the + input of a sundown SAX-100.4 by anychance??? lol, Sundown said they don't have any and Im having a hard time finding one online, it's hard to tell the actual size online no matter how much I measure lol

SO the only main differance I see in the two is the 1600 doesn't have bluetooth. I don't care about it really, but that would be nice to have so I will probably yeah just go with the first one, the 2600

OK 2600 it is!!! I want that hands free callin! after all this is still my daily driver! :) YEEEEAAAAHHHHh Im stoked to get a new deck too! Cause I had NO plans of getting one anytime soon and this one looks nice! :) I wish I could get this my sub amp and sub but I'll have to wait on the sub I just can't swang it all quite yet but it's all good it's comin together! :)

My money should be cleared in the bank Monday morning and I'll be ordering this and my Sub amp!!

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_74583_Pioneer-AVH-X2600BT.html

Archived