Remote wire...

The draw is what i ment ,if the deck only puts out so much power to that remote wire,and amps, fans VMs etc surpass that voltage....Decks going to fuck up right ?

2006 Dodge Ram 1500

Xs3400

1500BDCP

FI BL 12

3sq @ 32hz

Rockford t675

T400.2

Stinger Deadner

Build Log Here

I have 4 RF power amps hooked up to my 80-PRS. It works but wish i had installed a relay. VM hooked up to ignition power.

the remote wire should just be a trigger telling it all to turn on. I wouldn't think that would be pulling too much current if you wire the relay in correctly. if you are worried I would suggest putting them on a switch.

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

It works, i just like overkill and extra protection and didnt think about it until it was to late. No worries but if i ever do upgrade to a relay i like that setup on the link.

Yeah thats why i purchased it, so ididnt have to run switches....The relay is awesome. dropped tony a message to comment on this....Mods can we move this to CE Auto section

2006 Dodge Ram 1500

Xs3400

1500BDCP

FI BL 12

3sq @ 32hz

Rockford t675

T400.2

Stinger Deadner

Build Log Here

Yeah i use 14 or 16. Your deck will have no issues turning that on

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Here this will help you understand how a relay works. Your headunit will only be supplying enough power to flip a switch then your 12v constant you run to the other side of the relay supplies all the power to your amps.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived