Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've had a debit card now for a year... The whole point of me getting a credit card is to build my credit.

I'll more than likely do what KingSUV suggested.

Posted
I've had a debit card now for a year... The whole point of me getting a credit card is to build my credit.

I'll more than likely do what KingSUV suggested.

Good man ;)

I learned the hard, expensive way <_<

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

kind off like king said...i dont buy anything on my card that i cant pay off that night...i pay my card off 1 week before its due every month online.

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator

Posted

If you have a debit card, and cash then you don't need a credit card. I haven't had one for years now -just don't see a point in giving "them" "my" money.

Alpine INA-W900

Rockford Fosgate Punch 200ix

Rockford Fosgate power T1500-1

Sundown SA-10 x2

Focal 6x8's front

Rockford Fosgate Power T1682 rear

Rockford Fosgate and Stinger Wiring

Powermaster D3400, S680

Posted
If you have a debit card, and cash then you don't need a credit card. I haven't had one for years now -just don't see a point in giving "them" "my" money.

He's wanting a credit card to help build his credit score though.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock

 

1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit

Posted

yeah. cuz pretty much no matter what you NEED credit. unless you're filthy rich and can pay everything off with cash and not need loans

 

 

Posted

Debit/credit cards don't build credit. It comes from your money in your account. It does make it easier to buy things so you don't have to write a check or carry cash, but thats about it.

You will at some point need to borrow money from a company to build credit. The hard part is to be smart about it.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted
use it to buy some BTL 18's ;)

I already had 3 of them (18"s) and sold them all here... I want to worry about the important things in life (food, cars, house).. Then I'll worry about car audio once I settle in.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6629 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...