Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

What happened to ascendant audio?


cnet15

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just curious. There website is now gone and I noticed that there is only a read only archive for them on this forum. It's like the company just disappeared. I was planning on buying some havoc 18s but I don't feel comfortable buying subs from a company if they just went out of business. I was just wondering if anyone know what happened to them.

Posted

Found this on DIYMA

Ascendant is still very much alive! I am a dealer and I talked to scott, just today and ordered a havoc 12 for a customer.

As for the website, the company that was operating and maintaining the site went out of bussiness. now they are waiting for the company that does the Fi Web site to build the new ascendant site.
Also ascendant has never been out of business since scott has owned them

Minnesota! Y U NO GET WARM!

Posted

Yup they're still around. Got some goodies from them not too long ago

FOT80D_zps6527779c.jpg

Posted

Yea I was planning on getting two havoc 18s. But with their website down I wasn't sure what was up with them.

Posted

Yea I was planning on getting two havoc 18s. But with their website down I wasn't sure what was up with them.

I just looked around for you. There were 2 threads on SSA. Basically what was said is that they were still in business and building subs.. slowly, but surely lol

Edit: Didn't see Trill's response :/

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1854 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...