Sundown Audio

Cheap amps with good sq?

Subwoofer Stokes

People will hate this but he Power Acoutik 5500 bamf probably do around 2000 watts and those things are onlly about $200 per right now. I had them on my xl's until today when my 3.5k's came in and they did a decent job

well should i get 1 good amp like the crescendo bc5500 and put both on until i get another matching amp, or should i just buy 2 seperate cheapo amps?

<p>Black 1997 Chevy C1500 Ext. Cab5.7L 350 VortecDual 22" Glasspack ExhaustRacing Chip/Programmer.373 Gears W/ Shift KitCold Air IntakePioneer Deh80-PrsSubwoofers-Fi Q motor, 18 6 spoke basket, SPL Audio recone

Well what are good amps that are under $1000 then. Damn..

KyLar96- fuck you. get off my dick.

<p>Black 1997 Chevy C1500 Ext. Cab5.7L 350 VortecDual 22" Glasspack ExhaustRacing Chip/Programmer.373 Gears W/ Shift KitCold Air IntakePioneer Deh80-PrsSubwoofers-Fi Q motor, 18 6 spoke basket, SPL Audio recone

pipe dream

now I know why your post count is so high lol

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Well what are good amps that are under $1000 then. Damn..

KyLar96- fuck you. get off my dick.

bro just do your research first and order everything at once or at least know what you need your getting 2 subs now figure out what your final ohm load will be and then look for an amp or amps that can power them the best. Example get 2 dual 1 ohm subs and wire series/parallel for a final 1 ohm load then find an amp that can do 1 ohm and out out the power needed for those subs

alright so why get dual 2s and wire them to 1 ohm when i could just get .7 or dual 1s and wire them normal?

Going by your post here you should not even be touching that high of a rms by the way I have read it.

Also I agree with every one. If you can't figure out what ohms to run with what ever amp you should not be buying level 6's. Also before even buying subs and amps you better be doing your electrical first with that much power.

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Archived