Sundown Audio

How to make it difficult to get my amp out of car?

Skax

get "button" head bolts and run them through the box and fasten them with a nut from the inside of the box.

could i do that and just mount the amp to the top of the box?

2002 Mustang GT Procharged

Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi

Procharger Intercooler, Headers,

Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

get "button" head bolts and run them through the box and fasten them with a nut from the inside of the box.

Sounds like your mounting directly to the box,

Vibration city bitch. That amp won't like you.

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

yea thats what i was curious about was just ganna mount right behind the seats just trying to find something nice to secure it and make it semi-theif proof lol

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

yea thats what i was curious about was just ganna mount right behind the seats just trying to find something nice to secure it and make it semi-theif proof lol

Two best things IMO are screws that only you can take out. Torex is a decent solution, mine is a better one IMO as far as security. But out of sight can be the best security.

My car was broken into and about half of my tools I was just talking about were stolen because they were behind my front seats in the foot well. But my system (hidden behind the holding back seat) and my dd1 / socket and ratchet set (under my front seats) were still untouched.

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Two best things IMO are screws that only you can take out. Torex is a decent solution, mine is a better one IMO as far as security. But out of sight can be the best security.

My car was broken into and about half of my tools I was just talking about were stolen because they were behind my front seats in the foot well. But my system (hidden behind the holding back seat) and my dd1 / socket and ratchet set (under my front seats) were still untouched.

yea thats what im worried about haha if i looked in my car after school and my 2500bdcp and dd1 and subs and box were gone id litterally go on a mass hunting spree lmao

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

Set your alarm to the "on" position

If they want it, they'll get it.

x2 this. if they cant take it out of the car, you bet your ass they are going to fuck that amp up as best they can because you made it difficult for them.

Set your alarm to the "on" position

If they want it, they'll get it.

x2 this. if they cant take it out of the car, you bet your ass they are going to fuck that amp up as best they can because you made it difficult for them.

lmao true id probally just rather them steal it foreal. guess its 1 good thing about my dad being a cop i get out of noise ordicance tickets and maybe the amp would pop up easier ;P

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

could i do that and just mount the amp to the top of the box?

Better bolt the box down, cause then they'd just take both

i dont think im to worried about that they are ganna try to be in and out with my car alarm going off unless their on their fuck the world shit and decide to say fuck that car alarm lol

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

Archived