What are your phobias?

i didn't do the survey right : (

i forgot that when i was younger i was terrified of spiders! then my friend Gave me his Spider because his mom wouldn't let him keep it. i have a soft spot for all living things. he said he was just gonna let it go. i took it and for 6 months i had nightmares about it. then it didn't bother me. and after living with a huge beast of a spider others didn't bother me any more.

but I've always been terrified of drowning! mostly because i almost drowned when i was Lil. cpr pumping my chest the whole thing. now i barely go in pools.

say I'm at a party and i end up in the pool. if even a close friend jokingly holds me under water, when i get up were fighting! i will hit you and keep hitting you until someone pulls me off. it's the only thing in the world that makes me freak out.

Remind me not to bring water around you .. Haha nah fuck spiders

haha, cups of water are fine, showers are fine, even hot tubs are fine. it's large bodies of water i don't mess with. if i Cant touch the bottom i dont bother with going in. i try to avoid pools just cuz i know how i Am. 3 years ago i beat my cousins ass in front of my whole family for that very reason. i was talked into going in after 2 hours of convincing. i wasnt in the pool for 5mins and my older cuz came from behind me and did a kind of suplex move to me. anyway i wasnt ready didn't get that deep breath in and he laid on top of me. i was freaking out heart rate jacked cold sweat shaking. my only thought was oh no I'm gonna die! when i got out from under him i hit him,and hit him and kept on hitting him until my dad and my uncle pulled me off. i felt bad he was bleeding and lumped up pretty good. but in that moment i didn't see my cousin that would die for me if i asked him to,i didn't see the kid i grew up with i just went black. i still don't fully understand why that takes over me like that. i guess thats why its a phobia. not to mention the experience of blacking out under water and waking up to your mom crying over you. i had to fight for my life and i failed so i guess its me trying not to let it happen again.

even talking about it right now my heart rate is up and my hands are sweaty.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

The more i think about this topic it saddens me. So this is what your school has become, this for a project or grade. You are having to do Nothing. A couple questions on a computer, then computer spits out the results. Sorry but this is sad. What is this suppose to be teaching you?

truthsayer

People...they annoy me

And heights.....I went to the observation deck in a skyscraper downtown (51st floor) . I froze and locked up like a little bitch

• pa-pa-platypus

• sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

Having less than 15,000 in my savings account.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

I have a social rejection fear I guess. I am somewhat reserved especially when meeting new people or at school. I'm just worry what people think. Shyness comes from somewhere right?

Spiders

Balloons (dont judge me)

failure/rejection

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

Archived