Mississippi to Drug Test Welfare Recipients

Back in 2004-2006 I worked for a food store for 2 years.

You guys would be surprised what EBT Allows you to buy, Shit thats not even remotely considered edible…

ON the other hand WIC Checks are a lot more strict, We can only ring up cheese, milk, eggs, formula etc…

Back in 2004-2006 I worked for a food store for 2 years.

You guys would be surprised what EBT Allows you to buy, Shit thats not even remotely considered edible…

ON the other hand WIC Checks are a lot more strict, We can only ring up cheese, milk, eggs, formula etc…

they need the same restrictions...

kids? what about them? If the parents test positive the kids should be taken away anyway. Its a slippery slope. What about this what about that? Next the animal activists will show up and ask about these deadbeats dogs and cats?.....it is called home of the free. Not everything is free.

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipP7rjav9cD9UFdAYBJmz4M4LoNlF26ng1xhAf4Uhttps://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipP7rjav9cD9UFdAYBJmz4M4LoNlF26ng1xhAf4U

2013 DODGE CHALLENGER R/T

SUNDOWN ZV4-18

CRESCENDO 3.5K

PIONEER AVIC 5300 NEX

ALPINE TYPE R 6.5S & 6X9'S

ROCKFORD FOSGATE 1.5" TWEETS

5 C&D TECH BATTS

kids? what about them? If the parents test positive the kids should be taken away anyway. Its a slippery slope. What about this what about that? Next the animal activists will show up and ask about these deadbeats dogs and cats?.....it is called home of the free. Not everything is free.

There isn't enough money for this to happen either. That would make the government the expert on who is able to raise their own children. No fucking way...

I think that drug testing will cost more money and will not stop drug use for those who are using drugs. I feel that if people want to waste their oppurtunity for assistance by being on drugs then it is their choice. They will starve and so will their children after the peeriod that they are given assistance has ended. That will be their choice and should be theirs alone.

There are already rules for getting cash assistance and food stamps. Cash assistance is money and can be used to buy anything. It is limited in multiple ways. You only get so much money which usually is nowhere near enough to survive. It only last for a certain amount of time. You have to be looking for work, or in a work program with the agency also. You can not be on assistance for a life time. Have any of you honestly witnessed any that has been on assistance for a lifetime? Doubtful! Food stamps are the same way, meaning that you only get so much based on your income, and how many kids you have. You only get it for a certain amount of time and then it stops. Now with food stamps you can only buy cold foods. You are not allowed to buy anything that is hot; such as restaurant food. My point is that there are already rules and limits on how long you can get assistance and what you can buy with it.

The same applies for unemployment. There really is not a free ride. These are all very stressful experiences that you won't understand without being in the situation. You will wind up using the money they gave you to search for jobs, while still not being able to afford your home or take care of your family.

A lof of you seem to be basing your responses on what you have heard in movies, heresay, and strong misguided emotions. It's sad that you can have such a strong feeling about something that you do not even understand or have not experienced.

I think that drug testing will cost more money and will not stop drug use for those who are using drugs. I feel that if people want to waste their oppurtunity for assistance by being on drugs then it is their choice. They will starve and so will their children after the peeriod that they are given assistance has ended. That will be their choice and should be theirs alone.

There are already rules for getting cash assistance and food stamps. Cash assistance is money and can be used to buy anything. It is limited in multiple ways. You only get so much money which usually is nowhere near enough to survive. It only last for a certain amount of time. You have to be looking for work, or in a work program with the agency also. You can not be on assistance for a life time. Have any of you honestly witnessed any that has been on assistance for a lifetime? Doubtful! Food stamps are the same way, meaning that you only get so much based on your income, and how many kids you have. You only get it for a certain amount of time and then it stops. Now with food stamps you can only buy cold foods. You are not allowed to buy anything that is hot; such as restaurant food. My point is that there are already rules and limits on how long you can get assistance and what you can buy with it.

The same applies for unemployment. There really is not a free ride. These are all very stressful experiences that you won't understand without being in the situation. You will wind up using the money they gave you to search for jobs, while still not being able to afford your home or take care of your family.

A lof of you seem to be basing your responses on what you have heard in movies, heresay, and strong misguided emotions. It's sad that you can have such a strong feeling about something that you do not even understand or have not experienced.

You do realize that most if not all people getting cash assistance also has section 8 as well as an ebt card or food stamps. So, rent might be 25 dollars a month if not free, I know some people receiving cash assistance around 500 a month and get about 400 in food stamps. That's a pretty good living. Not to mention, if the same person is on S.S. they can almost spend a lifetime on government assistance. I really hate saying this, but most people that receive these benefits are happy with their situation and have absolutely no reason to make a change. I'm not saying all,but most people where I'm from do. On top of that, they know how to hustle the system and keep it going.

Side note: how many foster kids do you have? If the answer is "none" then quit the hypocrisy. If you care so much, start doing something.

I am disabled. You know, doing things that have no relevance, and some of the things wrong with me make that impossible. Thanks for your concern though...

Its pretty obvious you're disabled, and you're right, your poor career choice is of no relevance. But I understand you can't take care of kids. How much have you donated to children's charities? Or lets make this easier. What ARE you doing for kids besides whining on the net? Big brothers, big sisters? Volunteer work?

trolls will troll

Side note: how many foster kids do you have? If the answer is "none" then quit the hypocrisy. If you care so much, start doing something.

I am disabled. You know, doing things that have no relevance, and some of the things wrong with me make that impossible. Thanks for your concern though...
Its pretty obvious you're disabled, and you're right, your poor career choice is of no relevance. But I understand you can't take care of kids. How much have you donated to children's charities? Or lets make this easier. What ARE you doing for kids besides whining on the net? Big brothers, big sisters? Volunteer work?

So because he chose to serve and defend our country it was poor career choice... Man GTFO of here with that bullshit... He like his brothers/Sisters in uniform past,present, Future made sacrifices so the rest of us could enjoy our freedoms we have today....

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

HELP!, I am also a disabled veteran, and find the remarks you make highly offensive. Not to mention, our "poor career choice" has nothing to do with the issue at hand.

The problem is ALL the frauds, not just those who abuse drugs. The lobbyists who pushed for EBT to be used for ridiculous purchases need to be countered by appeals, but it will only work if everyone pissed off by this misuse stands up and voices their disgust.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived