Sonic Electronix

disconnect ground from amp.

insert fuses

plug ground back in.

DONT EVER HAVE A POWER HOOKED UP WITHOUT A GROUND!!!!!!!

and a little spark wont kill you. touching another part on the vehicle (such as the body) wont shock you neither while replacing a fuse. have you guys really been shocked before from doing this? ive replaced many of fuses in peoples cars and when working on my truck (installing and removing a good fuse), and i have NEVER been shocked.

quit licking the ground on the battery when you put your fuse back in.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

btw, go spend a day in a hardware store tagging along with the employees and get yourself some knowledge on your metal wrench's (havent seen any other kind of wrench), and nugs (sounds like something from the ghetto).

lol, I know the name of it I'm just really tired and don't really give a shit. sum1 pointed out the correct name and than I remembered what it's called.

=P

i'm going to bed now.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

ok, correct me if i'm wrong on this.

Step 1: Take fuse cover off

Step 2: Unbolt the metal nugs and take the fuse out.

Step 3. Connect power wire to the amp terminal.

Step 4. Disconnect the Ground from the amp.

Step 5: Re insert 200A fuse to the holder.

Step 6: Re Insert Ground into amp Terminal

step 7: jump up and down in joy and hope it don't blow to hell?

you forgot step 8. Ignore 1-7 and take it to a qualified installer. If your making this big of a deal out of replacing a simple fuse, you probably shouldnt be doing it yourself. Oh, WTF is that thing taped to the side of the amp? Is that masking tape???

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

you forgot step 8. Ignore 1-7 and take it to a qualified installer. If your making this big of a deal out of replacing a simple fuse, you probably shouldnt be doing it yourself. Oh, WTF is that thing taped to the side of the amp? Is that masking tape???

Yep holding the cap on...

I got it done yesterday. It took me about 10min because I had to shave down his power wire a lil bit to get it in and all I had was a razor blade.

I took him to another shop and hopefully they'll help him out more there.

1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock jtte2o.gif

are you really freaking out about changing out a fuse? wow....car audio SHOULD NOT be your hobby

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

are you really freaking out about changing out a fuse? wow....car audio SHOULD NOT be your hobby

i wasn't freaking out lol my boss was he got me all paranoid saying I could of got him electricuted or some shit like that so I was just concerned about "Safety" I don't care if it sparks and it's not lethal than that's fine but he was acting like he was gonna get electricuted and it freaked me out alittle bit.

too bad Car Audio is and always will be my hobby =) learn from your mistakes, and learn from others.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19