50 in insurance should be good if it comes up missing....Broke or not i would have bumped it up...hope it makes it out of your state man..

Fuck that, a broken T2500bdcp is worth a hella lot more than 50 bucks. If I'm wrong all broken T2500 guys give me the chance to buy please.

ikr.. im ganna call up there today after school and see whats going on

2002 Mustang GT Procharged

Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi

Procharger Intercooler, Headers,

Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

You've never met.my piece of shit mail lady who not only is fat rude and a plain lazy bitch but also must be dyslexic to not be Able to read the numbers on a box and match them up. My toddler has better mathematical deduction skills than this stupid bitch.

Man, I sometime have to deliver my neighbors mail I'm 5039, but I get 5036 and I'm 36th so of course I get 5039 35th all the time. For sure once a month.

50 in insurance should be good if it comes up missing....Broke or not i would have bumped it up...hope it makes it out of your state man..

Fuck that, a broken T2500bdcp is worth a hella lot more than 50 bucks. If I'm wrong all broken T2500 guys give me the chance to buy please.

The USPS tracking isn't accurate as UPS. Sometime my mail shows delivered and don't receive it until the next day. So I catch the mail guy and ask him what's up, and he shoots me straight. He forgot to grab it and since it was standard post or something like that he said tomorrow.

The USPS tracking isn't accurate as UPS. Sometime my mail shows delivered and don't receive it until the next day. So I catch the mail guy and ask him what's up, and he shoots me straight. He forgot to grab it and since it was standard post or something like that he said tomorrow.

yea im just ganna call them up today and see whats going on and ill let you guys know :D that relieves me a little knowing it isnt accurate

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

God I hate USPS. I remember last year when I ordered my last skar vvx from a guy off CACO and he sent it by USPS. It took like 2 weeks to get here and he was only a state over. Plus it sat in the same city for over a week before it moved once. Pissed off was an understatement. I only needed that one sub to complete my build and I was just stuck waiting on the stupid post office and missed like 2 shows cause of it.

THE ANTHRACITE DYC CRUISER

-Fully dipped anthracite grey pt cruiser

-4 skar vvx 12's (version 1)

-Mechman 240 amp alt -Big three in Cadence 1/0

-1 deka intimidator g31 blacktop under the hood

-1 C&D 140ah Batt & 1 C&D 55ah batt in the rear

-Re audio/soundstream mids and highs

-Hifonics Zues 600.4

-DC Audio 3.5k

Mine did the SAME shit today... left a warehouse in quebec on wednesday and last night arrived at ther same warehouse. Really pisses me off. It was originally supposed to be delivered on thursday, got pushed ahead to today and now don;t look like it will be here until monday...

I called UPS support, they tried to tell me it took 2 days to get to their second (SAME) warehouse in the SAME province. They said it's not out for delivery yet. It's en route to the final warehouse in my province. He said, if it shows up my 12 it will be delivered today... if not it will be monday. GUESS WHAT... did not show up yet and it's after 12.

I may just drive over there and get it. 1 hour drive.

I'm not happy with this service this time around.

EDIT: UPS not USPS. Still the same issues.

Heh I work in Sylacauga. Usually everything I ship good through usps. Wait till you take a 60 lb sub in there you will love the complaining about having to pick it up of the scale. But yeah usps tracking has been off as of late.

yea haha its a real pain in the fucking ass ive been wanting to slice my throat and im really ganna be pissed if my 2500bdcp comes up missing...

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

Yeah I shipped a motor out for a woofer and got a fucking slip in my mail box that says too heavy please pick up at the post office because my fat lazy good for nothing waste of space bitch mail lady couldn't pick it up. So mucb for having to meet thst standard huh.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived