Maniac electric motors alternators?

Do you buy the best tires or do you buy retreads? Same in alternators. Go Mechman!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

Why not do that in the first place. Buy singer, mechman, or dc power. Worth the money.

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

Well if it fails to work properly I will simply return it and save for a few weeks and purchase one of the ones mentioned above.

Serious question: why would you ask for our opinions then do what you wanted anyway? Why bother?

He's already paid for it and is just waiting for it to arrive, which should be today.

Good luck getting a refund when it doesn't perform, wonder if Power Bastards or another ripoff jut put up a new name. With a name like that it just sounds like it's going to be garbage already.

$10 says after you put it in you can't even hold voltage at idle with nothing on.

I hope it works for you. Next time though save up. There is more to the electrical in your car than just audio. Good clean power is worth spending money on.

Reliable too. Last thing you want is one of the rectifier leads coming loose, shorting out, and causing a fire because they didn't have any quality control while building

Well the only problem I'm having is holding power at idle since they couldn't locate a smaller pulley I'm using the factory right now(55mm) at idle it's not impressive not any worse then factory but not an improvement. But while driving I am able to hold in the 14.00-13.6v full tilt on the stereo, I will give them one thing there customer service is very good, they contacted me to tell me they would take it back including shipping but I just want a smaller pulley! So there sending me some to see if I can't machine them into what I need since I work in a shop anyways it should only cost a six pack to the machinist to get something working and if I can't they said mail it back no problem so well see.

So in short you guys where right, it's not everything I could want but it's not as bad as it could have been either!

Archived