Jump to content

So all your car modz out there.. Ninja needs help


Recommended Posts

Posted

Where is this you speak of?

:ninja:

Get the base (with correct threads and shit), and attach it to the specific shifter you want. There are soo many ways, it isn't even funny.

They sell long shifters like that too.. Pre-threaded and everything.

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Posted

First thing you need is a sword so you can pull the handle off.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1311.R2.TR10.TRC0.A0.H0.Xsamua&_nkw=samurai+sword&_sacat=0&_from=R40

Next thing you need the is something like the black piece that screws on the shifter and extends a tang on the end to allow the sword handle to slide on.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Posted

First thing you need is a sword so you can pull the handle off.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1311.R2.TR10.TRC0.A0.H0.Xsamua&_nkw=samurai+sword&_sacat=0&_from=R40

Next thing you need the is something like the black piece that screws on the shifter and extends a tang on the end to allow the sword handle to slide on.

:good:

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Posted

You'll need to find a machinist to make the piece to connect to the shifter with an extension for the sword handle.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Posted

I did it send me a message

You just need a metal coil that you slide into the holr... I didn't even have to glue mine

Biggest problem with that is its gonna be straight up and down which might not work, you may want something a little more off center

Look at my Mustang build I thought I posted pics of how it is done

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

Posted

I did it send me a message

You just need a metal coil that you slide into the holr... I didn't even have to glue mine

Biggest problem with that is its gonna be straight up and down which might not work, you may want something a little more off center

Look at my Mustang build I thought I posted pics of how it is done

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

Posted

You'll need to find a machinist to make the piece to connect to the shifter with an extension for the sword handle.

i have access to a multi-million dollar machine shop.. I will put their asses to work

thanks for da info

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7860 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...