Sonic Electronix

My first time ordering from sonic (i think). I ordered up the XS D6500.

Shipping came in at a good time. Missed the mark by a day but that's no biggie since i still have to do a few more things to my truck before i put it in.

Package is damn good. UPS man came in and drop it a little. Only about 4 inches from ground. I get everything shipped to my job and was asking that the hell it was since he normaily brings flyers and stuff. He was like "WTF i never lifted a battery so heavy" He also stuck around to make sure everything was fine when he gave it a small drop.

With the amount of packing peanuts in sure it would survive a pretty good drop.

So all in all. Im very happy. Will order some stuff again.

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

My first time ordering from sonic (i think). I ordered up the XS D6500.

Shipping came in at a good time. Missed the mark by a day but that's no biggie since i still have to do a few more things to my truck before i put it in.

Package is damn good. UPS man came in and drop it a little. Only about 4 inches from ground. I get everything shipped to my job and was asking that the hell it was since he normaily brings flyers and stuff. He was like "WTF i never lifted a battery so heavy" He also stuck around to make sure everything was fine when he gave it a small drop.

With the amount of packing peanuts in sure it would survive a pretty good drop.

So all in all. Im very happy. Will order some stuff again.

Glad all went well! :)

728x90.jpg

www.sonicelectronix.com | Authorized dealer for Rockford Fosgate, JL Audio, Sony, Hifonics, NVX, Wet Sounds, Kicker, JBL, and tons more!

Check out the exclusive SMD deals on this thread: Name your Deal & Exclusive SMD Promotions