whats the least you would do?

With the singer alt and those batteries it would be fine, but you'll want more battery for now to keep from dropping voltage so low and so fast.

ok and i checked the xs power site and it says your 2000 saturn sl requires: BCI Group #75

2002 Mustang GT Procharged

Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi

Procharger Intercooler, Headers,

Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

alt first IMO.

yeah i want to do the alt first also but i have a wild hair up my ass that my car is ganna die soon and im ganna have to buy another then ill be out of 530$ for a alt and then just have to get another for my new car so what i was ganna do is get my d975 today d3100 when i get cash then the alt last and just be easy on the batts until i get the alt

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

IF it were me: DC 270xp, big 3. See how that treats you before you upgrade your batteries. If your car does die, you can send the alt back to DC and they'll re-case it for another car ;)

Know how your feeling dumped all sorts of money into my 97 tibi (read signiture/ log) and lil over month after had dc5k and my 4 abxfls going and bam trans blew. I would say do batts for now maybe do 2 d3100s in back and buy a ctek 7002 or xs charger and charge them up every couple days.

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

Know how your feeling dumped all sorts of money into my 97 tibi (read signiture/ log) and lil over month after had dc5k and my 4 abxfls going and bam trans blew. I would say do batts for now maybe do 2 d3100s in back and buy a ctek 7002 or xs charger and charge them up every couple days.

i was looking at some kinetics heard good things about them and they are way cheaper

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

Crescendo audio group 31 bats are alot cheaper also

06 monte carlo

2 12 rockford p3s

soundstream rubicon 2500

crescendo audio mezzo 6.5

ct sounds 125.4

execution audio and shca wiring

2 xs d3400 on stock alt

Crescendo audio group 31 bats are alot cheaper also

yea ill look into those to cant look online at them since they block it at school :/

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

Archived