uhh i know it's always been my dream car. i drove the supra first fell in love. the kid let me drive it like a stole it. i Told him id let him know. a few hours later i drove the ws6 and the power... wow! i was hooked plus it didn't need anything.

not to mention the rims on the supra uhg gross! they don't do anything for it. if it was a turbo it would have been mine.. and prolly still would be. funny how back then i had all the money i wanted to blow on a car. my newest car cost just over $3,000 kids man they suck all the fun out of it. i did just drop $3,800 on audio stuff tho ; )

to be completely honest that supra wasnt really much faster then my 96 v6 firebird or my 02 grand prix gt. both had/have the 3.8

my first car

IMAG0010_zpsfb702318.jpg

for my first car i was proud. guy wanted $3,800 96 with 79k on it i got it for $1,800 beat the balls off it and sold it for $1,800 can't complain.

car i just bought and my New addiction! dipped the rims today. waiting to Get my second ct 1400.1 ct exo 15 install my ct 60.4 need to sell my subs to get my singer 275alt a few bats and some good comps and thats a good start. has a yellow top in it Now and about 80ft of deadner another 80sq ft and i should be good

IMG_20140411_142838_838_zps890327f8.jpg

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Supra hands down lol

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

you guys are hurting my feelings now... I've always loved Pontiacs (hence why I've owned 3) but i still do kick my self for passing. the supra is a prettier car and around these parts rare but the bird was a better car. i put almost 30k on it and the only thing that happened was the wire came off one of the spark plugs. can't complain. listen to Me defend myself.... do you want to hear it?'

fine I F'ed up I bought the wrong car!

haha na but i will own a supra one day, turbo or not I'll own one

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

Hahahahaha nah at the end of the day, what works for the owner in the long run and satisfies his needs is the best car for them. Unless..... it's a supra . LOL nah Foreal tho what made you more happy at the time is a better choice. But a supra been my dream car BEFORE fast n furious scene vs the Ferrari haha

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

i hate that supra! the orange one in F&F was so ugly! never been part of the huge spoiler crazy graphic scene.

but i agree, i love supra! every time one drives by i always get a huge smile.

but it was the speed that sold me the bird. did a bit over 170 in my bird. no way could i in that supra, oh to be young and dumb again!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

Oh yeah that shit was ugly. But that shit was probaby just as fast in the movie as in real life.

And if I see any supra in the street, I do my est to pay the respect it deserves haha.

Plus fast n furious is the only movie off the top of my head that has a supra in it haha

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

And 170 is impressive. Did you do anything to it ? It's a v8 I'm guessing

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

you guys are hurting my feelings now... I've always loved Pontiacs (hence why I've owned 3) but i still do kick my self for passing. the supra is a prettier car and around these parts rare but the bird was a better car. i put almost 30k on it and the only thing that happened was the wire came off one of the spark plugs. can't complain. listen to Me defend myself.... do you want to hear it?'

fine I F'ed up I bought the wrong car!

haha na but i will own a supra one day, turbo or not I'll own one

Pontiac guy myself. Have had 2 grand ams 1 grand Prix and now a 02 firebird that I think I got for a steal. My next car defenately is a 06 gto or a g8. I would pick a gto over a supra but that's just me

yea v8, the ls1 with ram air. exhaust, cooling, rims tires, stuff like that. it got up to 150 really really quick then prolly another 8-10 seconds to 170 which is a life time at those speeds.

and a G8 Now were talking! i like the newer style gto (look like a grand prix) but hell i own one. but the g8 that's a sexy car!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff