gf says i love my car/system more then her

Girlfriend said 3k was too much for me to spend to upgrade.. 3 months later 4k spent and she has gotten use to it. She has 2 sundown SA on a CT 1400.1 lol. Now she wants to upgrade lmao.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch

Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

I was screamed and cursed at when I asked if I could upgrade the IVX 10s I put in my gfs car.... So i just started buying stuff and now I'm being screamed and cursed at because it isn't put in the car.... They are never happy...

1992 Honda Civic CX Hatchback

K24a2 Swap

It doest matter what age your at in life either! I let mine know that its my hobbie and back off. She doesnt mind my skills around the home repairs, the large salary i make and vacations i take her on so how can you dare bitch about my hobby! This is me... love it or leave! Period.

My wife tell me the same thing all the time.

its normal for a women to get jealous of anything that isn't her that you spend money on.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

i got 99 problems but a non basshead GF aint 1 lol... shit she helps me tear it all down and rebuild it too lol

b8426b6f-6b19-45b2-aa60-f898a05a3587_zps

88 ranger xlt ext cab

HU. jvc bluetooth/usb deck

mids/highs. 2 earthquake 5s. 2 earthquake 6s and 2 Cadence CVLT-60 tweets

subs. 2 Addictive audio V4 12s

SAZ3000D

SAX100.2

alt. 135 amp ford mustang

batt. deka G31 1131MF

box. 4 cubes 30-34hz

rims. black 13x7 100 spokes with chrome knock offs.

tires. 155/80r13.milestar touring se

real billet grille not a bolt on.

HYDROS FINISHED!!!!! 2 pumps 4 batts

I get fucked by this old guy at work all the time. MY ASS WILL FOREVER REPRODUCE THE LOWEST AUDIBLE SUB BASS FREQUENCIES KNOWN TO MAN!

just because we think it ugly and it sounds like a bucket of smashed assholes.

Hanes. And dried jizz. It's better than fatmat

My ex would fuss about the same thing... I need me a bass head girl.

been with my girl over 7 years, think by now she would shut up and deal with it. but nope. every time i start to say something about audio i get the eye roll and if looks could kill thing. but if i don't listen to her piss and moan about how Becky is cheating on Bobby and Erica is mad At Jim I'm the Dick.

not sure why she has such a problem with it... "we never talk" "and when we do it's about speakers or people on your efin forum" Btch we've been together for 7 years what could.possibly come out of your mouth that i haven't already heard? dont get me wrong i love her but it's hard for me to fake interest in things she cares about when i Cant finish a thought without a deep sigh.

it's funny to me tho, i always want to say why the F do you think i have such a loud system? so i can't hear you talk about all the girls you don't like.

I've been begging her to run wires or build a box with me. that would be so hot! my girl has dat azz and it be a nice break to look at that instead of just wires.plus girl sweat...hmmm yum!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff