Jhunt94 Posted April 13, 2014 Report Posted April 13, 2014 i can kinda understand if its REALLY loud, or at night. i just think that if its between like 10am-7pm, it should be allowed. but im sure they have their reasons. I'm friend with one of the people on the city council in my town and I asked him if it would be possible to get the law changed to where it would be acceptable between 10am-7pm and for every good reason I had he had two bad reasons. I'm sure I can find some reason, but it's almost impossible to win an arguement with him. 2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside250 Mechman AlternatorSky High Car Audio Big 3 XS Power D3400Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kitRockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcpRockford Fosgate T400-4DC Audio Lvl 4 12"Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" componentRockford Fosgate Punch 6x8Pioneer AVH-P2300DVDSMD Volt Meter
hazestorm23 Posted April 13, 2014 Author Report Posted April 13, 2014 i can kinda understand if its REALLY loud, or at night. i just think that if its between like 10am-7pm, it should be allowed. but im sure they have their reasons. I'm friend with one of the people on the city council in my town and I asked him if it would be possible to get the law changed to where it would be acceptable between 10am-7pm and for every good reason I had he had two bad reasons. I'm sure I can find some reason, but it's almost impossible to win an arguement with him. the biggest reason I think is you could impair someone and yourself from hearing sirens or such when there is an emergency
Mr DeeBeez Posted April 13, 2014 Report Posted April 13, 2014 a while back i was in a big parking lot tuning my amp (which, now i realize wasnt the most considerate thing to do) and someone came up to my car bitching up a storm and threatening to call the cops. he works nights and sleeps during the day. i guess i woke him up and he got pissed. so i guess thats one reason they would say no, cuz some people sleep in the day. Fi Team 18's (4) Crossfire 16k Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4 Pioneer AVH-X491bhs 140ah cmax CES 320's (2)
Jhunt94 Posted April 14, 2014 Report Posted April 14, 2014 i can kinda understand if its REALLY loud, or at night. i just think that if its between like 10am-7pm, it should be allowed. but im sure they have their reasons. I'm friend with one of the people on the city council in my town and I asked him if it would be possible to get the law changed to where it would be acceptable between 10am-7pm and for every good reason I had he had two bad reasons. I'm sure I can find some reason, but it's almost impossible to win an arguement with him.the biggest reason I think is you could impair someone and yourself from hearing sirens or such when there is an emergency Yeah that was his main reason as to why it shouldn't be aloud. My biggest thing is that I don't want to play it full blast everywhere I go, I just don't want to be pulled over for just barely listening to music loud with the windows down. 2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside250 Mechman AlternatorSky High Car Audio Big 3 XS Power D3400Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kitRockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcpRockford Fosgate T400-4DC Audio Lvl 4 12"Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" componentRockford Fosgate Punch 6x8Pioneer AVH-P2300DVDSMD Volt Meter
Prosp3ctor Posted April 14, 2014 Report Posted April 14, 2014 I feel lucky, no audio laws where I live.
Tnop Posted April 14, 2014 Report Posted April 14, 2014 I got a citation for a noise violation in Raleigh NC. I got a lawyer and ended up with a misdemeanor on my record.
Mr DeeBeez Posted April 14, 2014 Report Posted April 14, 2014 lucky you! lol Fi Team 18's (4) Crossfire 16k Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4 Pioneer AVH-X491bhs 140ah cmax CES 320's (2)
ROLEXrifleman Posted April 14, 2014 Report Posted April 14, 2014 I got a citation for a noise violation in Raleigh NC. I got a lawyer and ended up with a misdemeanor on my record. How do you go from a citation for a ordinance violation to a misdemeanor? What does the disposition paperwork from the court say your sentence was? Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
flwatersaver Posted April 14, 2014 Report Posted April 14, 2014 i just got a ticket in florida, $114. I am taking it to court. We will see how it goes. My selling FeedbackBuild log - Blazer C pillar wall, Two DC Audio 3.5k'sTEAM PSI
Noel989 Posted April 14, 2014 Report Posted April 14, 2014 im in an area where 2 cops got shot for checking on someone who was sitting in front of a grocery store. the police in my town are so scared when they pull someone over, most of the time when they come up to your window they have their gun half way out of the holster by the time they get to the window. its bullshit. Where do you live? Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.