Ah. Yeah I pm'd that bum on skateboard dude a year or so ago trying to get a tune on my system. He was on the SMD tools amp but he never responded so I just got my own. I need to get a cc-1 and want to upgrade my dd-1 to the dd-1 plus.

Nice, remember there is a comp in a week and a half

I was thinking about going up and just snoopin around listening to bass and talking systems, It was more of a smart arse reply to his post, I might make my buddy ryan tag along with me, he'd get a kick out of it, you should here some of the things I hear talking to people about systems and car audio who think they are "bassheads". especially when I talk to science wizz brian at my work(super smart asain who weres yellow glasses and drives a civic)..... supposedly I should run my subs "bridge parrellel", It makes them twice as loud.I'm sure all of you guys hear the same dumb remarks.

It would be nice to talk to people who know what there talking about.

Nice to get a heads up on all the members here in the AZ! Born and raised here..love it! But that's cool your from mesa, I have lots of family there and I used to live in chandler for a few years then moved back here to the Ghila Valley...I miss having all the resources up there...every store you can think of but I do not miss traffic...F that shiz! I still like to visit though :D

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

I was thinking about going up and just snoopin around listening to bass and talking systems, It was more of a smart arse reply to his post, I might make my buddy ryan tag along with me, he'd get a kick out of it, you should here some of the things I hear talking to people about systems and car audio who think they are "bassheads". especially when I talk to science wizz brian at my work(super smart asain who weres yellow glasses and drives a civic)..... supposedly I should run my subs "bridge parrellel", It makes them twice as loud.I'm sure all of you guys hear the same dumb remarks.

When a few certain builds are done, going to the show will be all worth it and then some. One of the biggest builds in Az is oh so close to being finished. Surprised nobodys thrown a pic or two of it in the RPP or something yet :D

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

When a few certain builds are done, going to the show will be all worth it and then some. One of the biggest builds in Az is oh so close to being finished. Surprised nobodys thrown a pic or two of it in the RPP or something yet :D

More info on this build you speak of?

Archived