rockFord_Expedition Posted April 23, 2014 Report Posted April 23, 2014 That looks like it has potential. Nice. Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
SLAYER1805 Posted April 23, 2014 Report Posted April 23, 2014 Looks like I'm heading to Phoenix on Sunday, who's all going to the comp?
barney91 Posted April 24, 2014 Report Posted April 24, 2014 Hey guys just wondering where the comp on 27th is going to be at Alpine 9884 RF T2 comp set up front The Epicenter 2x RF T10001bd 2x Sundown sa-15 t-line Big 3 Smd DD-1
CleanSierra Posted April 24, 2014 Report Posted April 24, 2014 Aaron....is this the build you were talking about: You recognize that truck back there? Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
rockFord_Expedition Posted April 25, 2014 Report Posted April 25, 2014 Not unless it's cut Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
CleanSierra Posted April 25, 2014 Report Posted April 25, 2014 Not unless it's cut Good one...ass haha I kid, I kid. That really is a good one though. I got the body filler knocked down while it was in the green stage. I had to stop because it not fully cured yet and I wad getting big chunks. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
rockFord_Expedition Posted April 25, 2014 Report Posted April 25, 2014 I like. Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
SLAYER1805 Posted April 25, 2014 Report Posted April 25, 2014 Yes thats the build and hell yeah I recognize the truck. I might need some of your fiberglass magic on my door panels soon. We'll talk at the show bro
Smoove Posted April 25, 2014 Report Posted April 25, 2014 I'll be there :-) 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.