Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Who? I likely won't make it but I'm making sure I do everything in my power to get Philip up and playing. I'm working on his port right now. Got to get it primed and painted. He's hooking up all 7 XP3000s today ;)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

I saw that he got his order in today, good to see his SHCA dealer got it sorted out for him :)

Edit: That means you get first demo! I'm sure those Crossfires will get nasty for sure :peepwall:

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps


Posted

I may get the first demo ;)

I get a lot of first demos. I didn't get Smoove's though, the turd

I let you know the friday before they got installed when they were going. That was my offer for you to come help load them and get a first demo. you never showed up :( I almost cried.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5036 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...