The guy has seemed like a wanna be troll, but never noticed his posts until a few weeks ago

I think that's about how long he has been on here

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Hey, got any Kenmore side by sides?

On the real though, I have a contact at the Kansas City FBI office. What happened here is an acutal federal offense, if HELP lives out of your state.

I will MAKE SURE to forward this info, and if n8 can give me whatever info you computer guys use (ip?) that'd be helpful.

I knew this guy was a troll whe he posted he had a 2013 (?) Genesis and was going to get a 2015. I don't care how much money you have (my interest this year was probably more than his entire income, lol) that is just retarded.

I have flagged the ad three times now for ya. Hope it helps.

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

Hey, got any Kenmore side by sides?

On the real though, I have a contact at the Kansas City FBI office. What happened here is an acutal federal offense, if HELP lives out of your state.

I will MAKE SURE to forward this info, and if n8 can give me whatever info you computer guys use (ip?) that'd be helpful.

I knew this guy was a troll whe he posted he had a 2013 (?) Genesis and was going to get a 2015. I don't care how much money you have (my interest this year was probably more than his entire income, lol) that is just retarded.

Also, can't we flag that craigslist post and make is dissapear temporarily?

Dont know where he is from, but im sure this site can get the info. Yes, please flag the add.

Pardeus, do what you can man. I just hate when some (few) fools here act like internet tough guys. Then call you out, you except their invitation and they pull crap like this.

truthsayer

I've already reported him before, and nothing was done. I didn't even get a reply on it.

If Ken of all people gets rubbed the wrong way by him, theres a problem LOL

But on the real.. He seems like a douche to me.. and i genuinely like most of the members here..

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Didnt both you guys threaten each other? I swear there was a thread about you two already.

Well he threatened to shoot me. And yes i did say if he wanted to fight like a man, i would oblige him. Thats when he said he would just shoot me, since he already got away with it once before. He is the one bragged about the high pay being a military subcontractor and such. And that all of us that had been or who are in the miliyary were looser's. Bragged about being an immigrant, getting paid more than us U.S. citizens.

I can deal with his mouth and what not. But when you start posting adds and such, that's crossing the line. Just show's me cowardliness.

truthsayer

Archived