Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

let me help the HELP

2014-04-17-20-47-47_zpsxqn9xqip.png

2014-04-17-20-47-58_zpszi9gjnqm.png

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

Correcting spelling and grammar... You're one of those people.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Posted

Posting pics oh him defending vets and you responding by saying his mothers sucks dick isnt HELP!ing you dude.

Posted

He keeps stalking me with messages. Acting like a tough guy, then he wanted to meet up, so like a dummy i gave him my address. 5 min later add showed up, along with people showing up.

But it all started when we all were discussing flight 370.

You have to be willing to accept some responsibility for giving him your address. Was a pretty dumb move. Still sucks either way though. Is he giving you problems here on the forum, like through pm? I'm assuming you have blocked him right?

Posted

Pretty lame on both fronts, honestly.

THANK YOU!!! FINALLY!!

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Posted

Damn it, I spilled my beer..... :drink40:

Im too sore to get up and get one…Damn you leg day

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4272 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...