Sonic Electronix

so i have 2 12" Alpine type S subs and a Alpine MRX-M110 amp that i got on march 10th so they are really new... So i know subs are suppose to smell during the break in period but the smell never went away and today i was driving and the bass was hitting hard and then i noticed a slight loss in bass and when i got home my subs started to cut out a few times and now they dont work at all and when i pushed the subs i didnt hear any scraping they seemed to move like normal, so then i hooked up a shitty 6x9 to amp and it worked and the amps not getting hot and doesnt shut off... Also it was tuned with a oscope at a shop right after installation... If someone could help me that would be great...

Thanks

14 Chrysler 300S AWD On AIR!!!

How did you test it to make sure there good?

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Take a battery like a AA or a 9 volt should work. Connect wires to the pos and neg of the batt, then touch the subs terminals. It should move and make a slight static sound. If not either your sub is blown or the connection from the terminals to coil broke.

What impedance are the subs and what is the amp stable down to? What's voltage like?

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

What impedance are the subs and what is the amp stable down to? What's voltage like?

This^

Really important stuff

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived