Stock alt @ idle held a higher voltage then my rebuilt alternator.....

Send singer another message. He's worth the wait. I see 14.6 at idle most of the time. Like it so much I'm looking at getting 3 more

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Send singer another message. He's worth the wait. I see 14.6 at idle most of the time. Like it so much I'm looking at getting 3 more

X2 email again..

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch

Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

GL Jeffy.

I agree with you 100%. This whole audio thing is a learning experience.... Hell before I came on here, I thought my simple 1/0 run was efficient.... Turns out I ended up ordering a whole bunch of wires, a better distro block, and actual 1/0 connectors to start my wiring all over again.

Just thought I would update the status on my rebuilt alternator. I put a smaller pulley and a smaller belt on the alternator and so far it seems to good to be true. @ idle (800 rpms im upto 14.6V and @ idle - volume full tilt I rarely am dropping below 14V I seen maybe 13.5V for a second here and there. Im so happy I might have to go wack one out now! :wackit3: Lmao!

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

Glad to hear it all worked out for you. If I were you though, I would contact DC or Singer and get a price from them (yes I read the whole thing, try emailing singer again) but find out how much a new one is going to cost and start saving now. You never know how well the rebuilt alt is going to hold up especially with a smaller pulley.

Im glad that its currently working out for ya :good:

Just don't overspin the alt.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Glad to hear it all worked out for you. If I were you though, I would contact DC or Singer and get a price from them (yes I read the whole thing, try emailing singer again) but find out how much a new one is going to cost and start saving now. You never know how well the rebuilt alt is going to hold up especially with a smaller pulley.

Yes! I am definitely saving for one.. I did email singer again about 2 days ago and no response still and I am aware with a smaller pulley and it being rebuilt I am going to wear the brushes and bearing a lot quicker. Im going to keep the search for a HO alternator.. I believe I seen DC needs to know the pulley size and shaft size on my alternator, can you verify that?

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

Im glad that its currently working out for ya :good:

Just don't overspin the alt.

Its got 240k + miles im pretty easy on it.. :roflmao:

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

Archived