Jump to content

Need an extra set of eyes for opinion please


Recommended Posts

Posted

I like the black wheels on that color. Maybe because I had a Ranger about the same color. If your going to do the wheels your going to need to add some more black. Maybe nightshades the lights or something.

208311_10150162444091173_8006841_n.jpg

New build coming........

YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide


Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/

Old Screen name: Redrebel66

Posted

thats what i was thinking. i was thinking of maybe a small black strip under the door line, or some sort of pin striping. any suggestions?

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

Posted

I've never been a fan of plasti dipping stock wheels. As for the tint, go with what's legal for your daily driver.

SMDSIG799x74.jpg

BHE Wall Build

TEAM DC Audio

TEAM XS POWER
1986 Monte Carlo

KMC Nova's 20"
4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones
2 DC 5k's
Pioneer PRS 80
10 Audio Technix

6 XS Power D3100's

1 XS Power D3400

Mechman 220a Alternator

Posted

Not diggin it with blacked out rims, not enough going on with the rest of the car. Tint is a must.

Posted

Yeah I know I'm gonna tint the windows eventually. But idk about the rims. I may try it just to see it in person. If not Ill peel it off. Lol.

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4825 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...