Pierce Barrett Posted April 22, 2014 Report Posted April 22, 2014 On a group page on Facebook "the car audio classifieds" I guy listed an amp that I would to trade with cash on my part. DD M3B plus cash for a DD M4A. Is there a safe way that I can trust I will get my end of the deal? I'm having him send me verification pictures with the amp, I'm open to opinions I just don't want to get screwed over? 2006 Ford F150 4.6 3v (2) Digital Deisgns 3515's D4 Digital Designs M3B w/ Toolmaker Dual Inputs Mike Singer Built 340 Amp Alternator Arc Audio KS 300.4 *mids and highs to come soon* Alpine 148BT And tons of 0 AWG
boom50cal Posted April 22, 2014 Report Posted April 22, 2014 See if he has i-trader Feedback, ebay feedback, google his name. Going through paypal is the safest way, and demand he ships with a tracking number and insurance. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
LoudBimmer Posted April 22, 2014 Report Posted April 22, 2014 I would just sell the amp and buy the one you're looking for in full. I don't trust trading stuff, especially on facebook.
Pierce Barrett Posted April 22, 2014 Author Report Posted April 22, 2014 He's willing to give personal info like address, school, drivers license ID (don't why) and his phone number. I offered to send my amp and money once I saw a tracking number with the correct weight but he wasn't okay with that 2006 Ford F150 4.6 3v (2) Digital Deisgns 3515's D4 Digital Designs M3B w/ Toolmaker Dual Inputs Mike Singer Built 340 Amp Alternator Arc Audio KS 300.4 *mids and highs to come soon* Alpine 148BT And tons of 0 AWG
n8ball2013 Posted April 22, 2014 Report Posted April 22, 2014 You go right ahead and deal with someone over a platform that says they wont help you in any way if you get screwed. Ill stick to what I know THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Pierce Barrett Posted April 22, 2014 Author Report Posted April 22, 2014 How would you deal with something like that on the For Sale section here on SMD 2006 Ford F150 4.6 3v (2) Digital Deisgns 3515's D4 Digital Designs M3B w/ Toolmaker Dual Inputs Mike Singer Built 340 Amp Alternator Arc Audio KS 300.4 *mids and highs to come soon* Alpine 148BT And tons of 0 AWG
Lbox88 Posted April 22, 2014 Report Posted April 22, 2014 Haven't there been a bunch of different facebook amp scams brought up here in the past SPECIFICALLY DEALING with DD amps? UBL | Build Log
n8ball2013 Posted April 22, 2014 Report Posted April 22, 2014 Well for one theyd have to have an item advertised here and meet the requirements. Scammers dont fair well here. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Pierce Barrett Posted April 22, 2014 Author Report Posted April 22, 2014 It seems legit, but I'll go ahead and tell him I can't do it I don't wanna end up losing money and amp over this. Thanks for the help guys 2006 Ford F150 4.6 3v (2) Digital Deisgns 3515's D4 Digital Designs M3B w/ Toolmaker Dual Inputs Mike Singer Built 340 Amp Alternator Arc Audio KS 300.4 *mids and highs to come soon* Alpine 148BT And tons of 0 AWG
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted April 22, 2014 Report Posted April 22, 2014 You could both list your amps on eBay, then buy each others. Then once all is received and well, you can refund each other to get the ebay fees back. Then you're covered by eBay/PayPal if he doesn't send the amp. A bit of fucking around but for peace of mind I personally would say its worth it I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.