April 2014 SOTM Vote - Sponsored by Skar Audio - Enter to win a SK-1500.1D

April 2014 SOTM Vote  

94 members have voted

1. 1. April 2014 SOTM Vote

My thoughts.... SOTM is a cool idea, people who truly love car audio and put all the work and time into there car/system get a chance to win something as being apart of SMD forum. I am a fairly new member but I have heard from several people this is not the first time something fishy has happened with SOTM. Ever since purpl got banned there has been a huge shit storm. I mean purpl is literally making money off the fact he got banned. Decals like banhammer400 the butthurt52s or w/e they are. He is actually profiting off this whole deal. Its clear Bills link was not working and he went from a few votes to over 30 over night. People are pissed with SMD and they are just trying to mess with the forum now. Im totally neutral in this situation but from what I see that goes on in this forum its not only the members but the people who are suppose to be keeping it under control. Whats the purpose of being a mod? I have seen mods who are just as bad as any other member. I could go into details but from my previous threads about hurting members on this forum it never got anywhere except I was attacked by several people. Things are clearly out of control in my eyes.

it's ok, they can all profit their couple of bucks off some lame "banned" stickers....the guy actually making them can now stick one on his car too. It would take him 6 months to generate $50 so it's no sweat off my balls.

I'm not mad. I don't get mad. I delete. I delete people from my life. I won't say anything good, bad or other.... you are just gone and SOON forgotten. It's stuff like this where people show their true colors and i am GLAD they did. Once they pop their head up, i see who they are and it makes it easy for me to get rid of.

On a side note, I would like to thank the OTHER distinguished people who have, in the past, taken my polite request NOT to advertise on this site like a gentleman and not thrown a fit. You know who you are (if you are reading this). Thanks!

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

wow i think of how many comps i have competed in, in my life and how i lost 90 % of them and yet i would go back knowing i would loose just to share the great memories i had over and over again. I check these sotm builds out because i love to see average guys put there hopes and dreams on paper and then express it by building it into there car. To tell you the truth even if there wasn't prizes i would still check it out just to see the bad ass builds you guys do and if i can throw some opinions your way to help you with your builds. I have to admit this weeks sotm was one because the guy obviously has a fallowing somewhere and the votes spiked but is it really that bad of him to post a link on his facebook or something and say help support me? I do this shit for fun and if i win something awesome but again i expect nothing to be given to me for submitting a vehicle on sotm its to show off my ride and maybe inspire ideas to others.

On a side note thanks steve for putting up with all the politics and bullshit that comes with running a forum i run just my youtube channel and that can be crazy enough for me most of them time and your fallowing is way higher than me buy a long shot haha. Anyways thanks for having a place for all of us to post are builds and chat with one another.To tell you the truth i think the system of the month prize should go to people that are in the building process and could really use a amp or wire or something else i find its like some one wining pimp my ride and they just finished making a super pimp ride haha or we have a new category for every month example *halloween special* "who has the best car costume haha" Best up and coming ride" "best complete ride" "best lighting" "best custom install" just a different style catagory depending on prize and maybe month . just my 2 cents thanks again buddy for creating this place to chill.

We do theme months all the time. Fact of the matter is some people just dont like to lose. If its a big deal ill start monitoring things when nick cant.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Best up and coming ride

I'd like to say that THIS is what I'm currently working on ...

... and I'm sure that there is ALOT of Bad Ass rides in the making !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

SOTM should be friend competition. Some just get to focused on winning. I for one, know I won't win but I like to enter. It's more so people will enjoy more toast.

Even the owner of the forum saying my system isnt worthy of winning? seems legit. Already got the screenshots so no need to delete your comment Steve, like always. As per my votes why is that even questionable? its a vote system. If you dont like people voting then remove it, simple enough.

"The graphics guy" CNGraphix just went into surgery this morning and hes gonna talk to you since just because hes the one making the sticker does NOT mean he supports it.... How is deleting everything gonna help you get anywhere?

Even the owner of the forum saying my system isnt worthy of winning? seems legit.

Before I was nominated for SOTM, I was constantly updating my very first page of my build log with "Finished" pics of my truck.

No construction pics ... but finished product. Makes things simple when clicking on that person's build log and checking out their ride withoug going through countless of pages just to see one or a couple of "finished product" pics ...

Steve done the same thing I did ... clicked on this thread and seen no build log. Then after research, found the build log and still did not see that many "finished" pics ...

Every body should keep thier first page of their build log updated with the latest up-to-date pics as possible.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived