Jump to content

Sunglass / Eyewear Collections ( Oakley, Ray-Ban, Dolce, etc. )


Recommended Posts

Posted

Well, ... I have seen, & contributed, to a bunch of specialized Topics here on SMD Forums ...

Guns

Knives

Pets

Old RF Amps

Etc., Etc., Etc.

... but what I couldn't find was one on sunglasses. Yeah, sunglasses. We all have them. Some spend a lot, some $5 at a gas station. B)

Therefore, I figured I'd start this, share, & see if it gets any traction ...

I'm an Oakley nut. I've had 22 pair in total, & 12 at one time was the most. After the mail yesterday, I'm back up to 5. :crazy:

VALVE (2003) bought new

Frame: Blue - FMJ+

Lens: Black Iridium

oakleyVALVESold001_zps23c40a8d.jpg

XX (Twenties) bought new

Frame: FMJ 5.56

Lens: Ice Iridium

OAKLEYxxTWENTIESfmj002_zps3681a310.jpg

OAKLEYxxTWENTIESfmj001_zps31d9bb7d.jpg

SKAR bought used

Frame: Electric Blue

Lens: Ice Iridium

*** SOLD - July 7, 2014 ***

oakleySKARS001_zps1b538e22.jpg

b90c7695-f253-42a1-9227-979027fee491_zps

VALVE (2014) bought new

Frame: Matte Fog

Lens: Grey *Polarized*

oakleyVALVESnew002_zpse5194607.jpg

oakleyVALVESnew001_zps68bd90fc.jpg

FUEL CELL - "Custom" bought new

Frame: Matte Black

Lens: Fire Iridium

Icons: Team Burnt Orange

Microfiber Bag: USA Flag

oakleyFUELcells001_zpsb8eb2001.jpg

oakleyFUELcells002_zpsd9f1d783.jpg

ACCESSORIES

Always gotta have 'em ...

OAKLEYaccessories002_zpsb8386c26.jpg

EDIT: Photobucket adjustments ...

EDIT: Sold Oakley Skar's ...

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

Posted

I have a set of Oakley M frames that I have had for 5 yrs and still love them... Need a new nosepiece. I am inside at work otherwise I would snap a photo...I spent $180 bnib 5 yrs ago my mom thought i was nuts but now she is like damn they've lasted forever

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

mine are all packed up for my deployment or id take pics, but I love the Oakley's, they last a while for sure, and on us standard issue it saves a lot of money because they can get costly.

Good luck to you on deployment

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

All I wear is Locs, like 5-10 bucks and turns daytime to midnight.

Posted

Ive got a pair of underarmour sunglasses I keep in the car for softball. Other than that I dont wear em

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Ive got a 3 pairs of Fox racing "the meeting" glasses in all colors made by oakley, a pair of white and black oil rigs, and a pair of costa del mars. All at home, when I go home for time off I'll post pics up.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Posted

I have a pair of maui jim lighthouse

423-02.jpg

A Look/See Black red pair with mirrored lenses

ELEPHANT.jpg

And I've been looking at a couple of 9five pairs.

9five_KLS2_blackgold_1024x1024.jpg?v=135

9five_kls2_red_october_1024x1024.jpg?v=1

I really like the lenses on the maui jims but the look/see pair fits pretty goofy so I might go into my optometrist to get them adjusted

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Posted

I have a pair of maui jim lighthouse

And I've been looking at a couple of 9five pairs.

9five_KLS2_blackgold_1024x1024.jpg?v=135

9five_kls2_red_october_1024x1024.jpg?v=1

I really like the lenses on the maui jims but the look/see pair fits pretty goofy so I might go into my optometrist to get them adjusted

Yeah, those 9Five's bring back a classic 1st Gen Oakley Frogskin's, & now more like the popular Holbrook's, look to my mind's-eye ...

In the early-90's, my first ever 3 Oakley's were Frogskin's. I do not know why I do not have at least one old skool pair of them anymore ... Maybe you have turned me onto a weekend purchase. lol

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7858 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...