Facekicker Posted April 25, 2014 Report Posted April 25, 2014 Of course, SoundQubed is still the seller. 2002 Monte Carlo Started a build log Fi, DC, Mechman, XS Power
rsfm089 Posted April 25, 2014 Author Report Posted April 25, 2014 Sorry for the stupid questions just never bought anything online before
rsfm089 Posted April 25, 2014 Author Report Posted April 25, 2014 Okay ordered the sub I hope its what I want. On amazon it said 1k RMS but in product detail it said 1500rms I'm just being parinoid cause I've never ordered anything before.
john253a Posted April 25, 2014 Report Posted April 25, 2014 The hdc3 will take a q1-2200 at 1 ohm all day every day So whatever amp you put inter that will be fine as long as it's clean power
LoudBimmer Posted April 25, 2014 Report Posted April 25, 2014 I'm going to be running HDC3 12" off AQ2200 very soon
rsfm089 Posted April 26, 2014 Author Report Posted April 26, 2014 Till I can sell all my crap it will be ran off a planet audio 3000.1. Will be getting an aq2200 as soon as I get rid of crap
zydrix Posted April 26, 2014 Report Posted April 26, 2014 I ran a DD m2a @.5ohms on an hdc3 12" in a 3 cu ft box an it took it just fine. Absolute beast of a woofer. Probably best bang for ur buck available. My build 98 s10 2.2 3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here) atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build) alpine 6.5s in doors infinty 4x6s in dash. clarion cz201 HU. mechman 240a H/O alt stuff i still need. SHCA 2/0 wire SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters Atomic AT-3000.1 Lots of sound deadner new mids an highs, still debating on what to do. A few Deka g31 batts.
CleanSierra Posted April 26, 2014 Report Posted April 26, 2014 I've got 2 of of the 10s set to run of of a Sundown 3500. They may get sold though for bigger subs that work in a 4th order bandpass. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
bcbrassard Posted April 26, 2014 Report Posted April 26, 2014 Amazon is great for ordering audio off of. Living up here in Ak i order from them all the time. Last purchase was 2 HDS310s and they only charged $50 for shipping and i got them in 3 days. Beasty little subs. You'll be happy with them when you get some real power on them.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.