Traffic Ticket. Who's ins goes up, license etc??

Here the sitch:

I signed for my moms car. Its in my name. She pays the note etc. She pays the ins. We are both listed on her ins policy.

I have my own car and pay my own ins etc etc. Her car is not on my own policy, just on hers the she pays for which my name is also on.

She got a ticket at an automated speed trap doing 35 in a school zone. It got sent to my address addressed to me.

It says right on there, that if she gets another within a year that my licence will get suspended. I am just not 100% on all this, but my questions are:

This puts a point on my licence right?

So if I or HER gets another ticket within a year, then my licence will get suspended?

Will MY insurrance go up, like my own personal policy, or will it just make her premium go up which we are both on?

I keep getting flipped around and confused and its such a weird arrangement its hard to google stuff. I dont wanna call my own ins company bc they might trip about this idk.

Thanks

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

better get a good lawyer

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Yea Im looking for answers to those questions above. I dont know really if I could switch the title to her name, because thats like selling her the car right? Actually, I forgot, the car issss paid off. So I guess I could just switch the title to her, but then Id have to pay all that money and stuff. Idk wtf to do.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

There's 3 things here. Financial responsibility of the vehicle ( car payment) registration of the vehicle and insuring the vehicle.

You have given us 2 of the 3 elements but not the most important

1) by your own admission you signed for the car which means you are on the hook for it's payments, this has noting to do with your license.

2) You are on HER policy as a authorized driver which has nothing to do with your license or your own insurance policy.

3) WHO IS THE VEHICLE REGSITERED TO? you never told us that! If you are a REGISTERED owner ( appears on the registration card ) you are on the hook along with her ( if she also appears on it ) for any red light camera violations!

Red light violations are moving violations which do go against your driving record and can cause YOUR insurance to go up as YOUR insurance is directly related to YOUR driving record regardless of vehicle being driven.

So let me guess, your a registered owner on that car as well as the co signer

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Well, I dont know about from son to mother, but from mother to son, the title can be transferred as a gift for free (selling price-wise). I dont know if there's a fee, but I imagine there is. As for your liscense being on the line, that's on you. The car is registered in your name, regardless of insurance. Problem is, insurance bases rate on YOUR driving record, which is affected by wehicles that are registered in your name, regardless of who's driving.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

Since you weren't the one driving go to court with her and just have her tell the judge she was driving the car not you.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Thanks, ill do some reading. The car is paid off, i mentioned that but forgot at first. Its not my car lol. Well tech it is I guess. Thanks for your input again smd.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Archived