chad190 Posted May 2, 2014 Report Posted May 2, 2014 I'm under the influence that it's not considered a vs. thread if it's within the same brand, am I correct?Well, I have a budget of about $500 for subs. I will have room for around 6 cubes, give or take. The amp will be a Crescendo BC2000 or AQ2200 (haven't decided yet) Now for what I'm torn on: 1 Sundown X 12 (with a small possibility of getting another down the road) 1 Sundown X 15 (I don't think I'll have room for 2 later) 2 Sa 12's 2 Sa 15's (If they'll fit in a trunk @6 Cubes) As for what I listen to.. I listen to almost everything, but mainly rap, dubstep, slowed, and chopped and screwed music. Any suggestions? 2006 Monte Carlo Pioneer DEH-80PRS 2 SSA ZCON 12's 5 Cube Box tuned to 32 Hz Soundqubed 3500.1 PAC LC-1 Singer 320 Amp Alt XS D3100 & Kinetik HC2400 in trunk Super Start AGM Under Hood 80ft+ Sky High 1/0 40 ft^3 120mil sky high deadener Soundqubed Pro Audio 6.5" mids Soundqubed Super Tweeters Alpine 1" Tweeters Alpine MRP-F300
Marquisboys Posted May 2, 2014 Report Posted May 2, 2014 SA 15s 2004 Grand MarquisAA Mayhem 18Crescendo 3500d6.5's AQ Pro AudioAQ Super TweetsImage Dynamics 6x9Soundqubed 125.4MB Quart 80.4144.2 db GONZO 2013 Chrysler 300S Granite Crystal Metallic Exterior Inferno Red Interior 5.7 HEMI AWD LMI Air Hammer Intake Corsa exhaust Custom Tune
hdorre Posted May 2, 2014 Report Posted May 2, 2014 if they fit, Id do sa15s On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
chad190 Posted May 2, 2014 Author Report Posted May 2, 2014 So let's go with the sa15's. it's definitely doable, but with aeroports. I plan to seal it off to the cabin. but how does this look? is that enough port area? It's roughly 10" per cube. Again, the amp will be an AQ2200 or BC2000 (still undecided) EDIT: Added picture 2006 Monte Carlo Pioneer DEH-80PRS 2 SSA ZCON 12's 5 Cube Box tuned to 32 Hz Soundqubed 3500.1 PAC LC-1 Singer 320 Amp Alt XS D3100 & Kinetik HC2400 in trunk Super Start AGM Under Hood 80ft+ Sky High 1/0 40 ft^3 120mil sky high deadener Soundqubed Pro Audio 6.5" mids Soundqubed Super Tweeters Alpine 1" Tweeters Alpine MRP-F300
iKidwell Posted May 3, 2014 Report Posted May 3, 2014 Just curious, but where are you getting 7" aeros from? c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
chad190 Posted May 3, 2014 Author Report Posted May 3, 2014 Very good point. Should've checked that.. make that 2 or 3 6" .. gonna flair my own pvc. Also, I don't think I have the know-how to design a t-line enclosure .. but will definitely look into it 2006 Monte Carlo Pioneer DEH-80PRS 2 SSA ZCON 12's 5 Cube Box tuned to 32 Hz Soundqubed 3500.1 PAC LC-1 Singer 320 Amp Alt XS D3100 & Kinetik HC2400 in trunk Super Start AGM Under Hood 80ft+ Sky High 1/0 40 ft^3 120mil sky high deadener Soundqubed Pro Audio 6.5" mids Soundqubed Super Tweeters Alpine 1" Tweeters Alpine MRP-F300
bassaholicsfl Posted May 3, 2014 Report Posted May 3, 2014 Sundown is doing some re fabrications. http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/sundown-audio/168849-refurbished-sub-woofers-%40-sundown.html 2001 Dodge Ram Quad Cab.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.