Where do you live and would you recommend it to someone else?

I grew up in Michigan and have lived here almost all of my life. I moved down to North Carolina in the outer banks for about 4 months back in 08. I liked it but at the same time, the circumstances made it not a good fit for me. I am ready to leave Michigan and I have enough money saved up that it can actually happen. I figure I would ask the car audio community what you all think. Where is a cool place to move and start over?

I should probably tell you that I am 31 years old. My car is paid for. I have an electronics/IT/sales background. I would need to find employment withing a few months of moving there as well. I am excited and interested to hear what you all have to say.

Holy shit I almost passed this thread up but I'm glad I entered. I moved from Saginaw Michigan to NC, Raleigh area. My first year I hated NC and everything about it. I had hate for people I didn't know, the confederate flag and all that shit pissed me off. It was a big change for me. I grew up in quite a few bad neighborhoods and now I'm in a nice subdivision. It was my dream to live in a nice place but the people are different. They all just stay in their house, you never see them come outside and have fun. Now that I've been here a few years I'm starting to like it and starting to realize how shitty Saginaw is. The Raleigh area is very nice. There is actually a lot of Michigan people here.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

I live in oregon, about 100 miles south of portland. Now if you like the rain and greenery this is the place for you. Coming from the high desert its been a huge change and after 13 years I have had my fill of the rain, greenery, rude people, and trees. I long for the desert and someday I will make it back.

Now if you want a friendly and fun place check out Boise, Id. I long to go back home someday.

New build coming........

YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide

Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/

Old Screen name: Redrebel66

Just wait till you get enough humidity that if you leave your MDF out for a little to long it warps like hell.

Happened to me when I was in Louisiana last June.

happens to me all the time, here in Florida. Have to keep the mdf inside until it's time to glass it.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

I live in oregon, about 100 miles south of portland. Now if you like the rain and greenery this is the place for you. Coming from the high desert its been a huge change and after 13 years I have had my fill of the rain, greenery, rude people, and trees. I long for the desert and someday I will make it back.

Now if you want a friendly and fun place check out Boise, Id. I long to go back home someday.

Very true. Just stay out of Caldwell. Or go north of Boise. Awesome up there too.

sylacauga alabama and hell no cops have hard dicks for bass even if they can barely hear it . although my dad is a cop its still annoying as hell

2002 Mustang GT Procharged

Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi

Procharger Intercooler, Headers,

Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

Arizona's A nice place, It never stops growing and there is unlimited jobs down here because there is constantly new buisness opening up, there supposed to be opening a tesla motors which will be 7000 jobs, and plus rockford fosgate is hiring and they are right here in phoenix.

Archived