greezychef Posted May 4, 2014 Report Posted May 4, 2014 cars been at the dealership all week. warranty work gettin done. no bass, no smile. long long week without bass in my life.
hazestorm23 Posted May 4, 2014 Report Posted May 4, 2014 Don't go all maniac and stuff since you don't have your daily drug
tdsa23 Posted May 4, 2014 Report Posted May 4, 2014 At least you will get your car back soon I been without bass for almost a year XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
LoudBimmer Posted May 4, 2014 Report Posted May 4, 2014 2 year right here. And still have couple more months before I can get something going
bighossf150 Posted May 4, 2014 Report Posted May 4, 2014 My f150 has been apart since December Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
greezychef Posted May 4, 2014 Author Report Posted May 4, 2014 bought my first real system 3 years ago. bought my first "big boy" amp in december. havent gone a day without my tunes in that time till now. no stress relief. by big boy amp i mean a t1500. lol that childs play compared to 95% of the people here.
SMZ2 Posted May 4, 2014 Report Posted May 4, 2014 Close to a year with no music at all... yeah it sucks. My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
Tecomah Posted May 4, 2014 Report Posted May 4, 2014 No bass since August. Should be worth it in the end though 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
thefourth Posted May 4, 2014 Report Posted May 4, 2014 Haven't had anything in my car since December Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do thatI can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream. oh lawd.
k3n12ock Posted May 4, 2014 Report Posted May 4, 2014 1 week? That's nothing. 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.