Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

It's getting bad where I live. Law loves to hate on a good systems with bass. Where am I talking about Athens Georgia. So I ride the country roads out of town to get my bass on. Don't believe me come take a ride here with your beat turned way ass up and see why happens. Not only that ,the law is killing the car audio world here and I hate it. But this boy will always have a big system. Peace bass head and watch for the pol-pol's. Don't get me wrong I do try to respect other with my music when up and no red light full volume level at a red light.. Rant over guys. What does this have to do with this topic Having bass and can't listen to it.

Posted

i've been without bass since February 18th when i disesmbled my tibi. but will get my mounty up and pounding soon. ya ya

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

Posted

Reason everythings underlined?

Posted

Have a high 50's musical setup in my drive way that I only listen to when Im demoing or at shows. I go weeks without bass on a frequent basis lol.

seen your setup on twisted's latest vids. love it. hope i see it in person one day.

Posted

Have a high 50's musical setup in my drive way that I only listen to when Im demoing or at shows. I go weeks without bass on a frequent basis lol.

Nothing in the daily?

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

Have a high 50's musical setup in my drive way that I only listen to when Im demoing or at shows. I go weeks without bass on a frequent basis lol.

Nothing in the daily?

Nope nothing ATM. I do want to do something eventually just can't right now.

Have a high 50's musical setup in my drive way that I only listen to when Im demoing or at shows. I go weeks without bass on a frequent basis lol.

seen your setup on twisted's latest vids. love it. hope i see it in person one day.

Thank you man! Where are you located?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4744 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...