bbeljefe Posted May 6, 2014 Report Posted May 6, 2014 Depends on who it is. I'm very particular about workmates but when I have one I like and who I can work in unison with, I much prefer that to working alone. Problem is, I'm so weird that not too many people can work with me, lol. Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc Instagram: audioanarchyllc Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe
soffhands Posted May 6, 2014 Report Posted May 6, 2014 alone i cant have anyone helping i end up buying beer drinking to much and nothing gets done
bbeljefe Posted May 6, 2014 Report Posted May 6, 2014 ↑ Been there done that... back in my drinking days. Now I just don't do fuck all sober, lol. Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc Instagram: audioanarchyllc Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe
xxgokouxx Posted May 6, 2014 Report Posted May 6, 2014 I always ask for help, or seek a buddy to help me with tasks on the car.... It doesn't matter what it is, it's just better to have a buddy help if you need them to grab some pliers or that wire in the corner. Wifey helps, but she doesn't enjoy being out in the hot, so I tell her to just go inside while I do it alone..... I don't think there's any single one of my friends who are interested in the same thing as I am (car audio wise), and if they are, they're either too far and don't wanna come, or they're someone I paid to do some minor work for my car, which I'd expect they'd want money for their time lol...
OrionStang Posted May 6, 2014 Report Posted May 6, 2014 Mostly myself. There's one person who I trust, even enough to cut metal on my car. Even when I go to the shop for plugs or an oil change, I end up doing most the work, just using the shop hand assigned to my car as a tool runner LOL. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
TS2GFrank Posted May 6, 2014 Report Posted May 6, 2014 I prefer to work alone and late at night. My uncle owns a trucking company so I just go to his garage at like 2 in the morning and work on my builds alone. I'm part of a team and we have all turned wrenches on everyone's ride EXCEPT mine because I have work to alone. I trust their knowledge but usually when we get together to work it's always more talking and "That's What She Said" jokes than working and I end up completing most of someone else work. They're my bros for life but we don't get anything done working together. Just me and my Bud Light Platinums
xxgokouxx Posted May 6, 2014 Report Posted May 6, 2014 Aghhh, off topic, but the damn hangovers that follow those bud light platinums, YUCK . I don't even have to get drunk to have a headache off of them.
TS2GFrank Posted May 6, 2014 Report Posted May 6, 2014 Aghhh, off topic, but the damn hangovers that follow those bud light platinums, YUCK . I don't even have to get drunk to have a headache off of them. Haha they don't bother me at all man. Matter of fact, only beer I can drink is Bud Light Platinum and Michelob Ultra. Almost anything else gives me a headache
xxgokouxx Posted May 6, 2014 Report Posted May 6, 2014 Aghhh, off topic, but the damn hangovers that follow those bud light platinums, YUCK . I don't even have to get drunk to have a headache off of them. Haha they don't bother me at all man. Matter of fact, only beer I can drink is Bud Light Platinum and Michelob Ultra. Almost anything else gives me a headache Ahhhh, it's always been a theory of mine's, that each person has their own different chemical balance with different alcoholic beverages lol.
alaskanzx5 Posted May 6, 2014 Report Posted May 6, 2014 Depends, I mean I can do it myself but who likes loading 2 sheets worth of mdf, 2 60lb speakers and who knows how much weight between screws, glue and sealant or resin by themselves? Not exactly what I call a one man job. if its not heavy lifting off a big ass box then I can go with or with out the help. If someone with a steadier hand and better router skills then me wants to help sure. I suck at following lines. t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.