Sonic Electronix

Won't hurt. However if your other grounds are sound, it would be a waste of wire. All the alt does in relation to the front battery is top it off after starting and re-charge after voltage drop. Neither of which is a huge draw. So I don't see a direct line being of any real benefit

As I said before though: Won't hurt, but IMO it's not needed. IF it makes a difference for you though, that means it's time to evaluate your other grounds/connections because that would be a good indicator that they are lacking :)

Yes you can. And you should.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Won't hurt. However if your other grounds are sound, it would be a waste of wire. All the alt does in relation to the front battery is top it off after starting and re-charge after voltage drop. Neither of which is a huge draw. So I don't see a direct line being of any real benefit

As I said before though: Won't hurt, but IMO it's not needed. IF it makes a difference for you though, that means it's time to evaluate your other grounds/connections because that would be a good indicator that they are lacking :)

The reason I was asking is because I was starting the big three and thought that it would be better to do and more money efficient because I do not have the best paying Job and have bills to pay but I grounded the alt braket and I jumped from 14.12 to 14.22-20 charging which is great for just that one run of OFC 4 gauge all I had I am still waiting for the cash to purchase more ring terminals and 300 amp anl fuse&holder to do the alt wire but thanks for the info guys and the help

The way I have mine is one run of wire from front to back goes to the alternator mount and the other goes to the front battery. Then the front battery is grounded to the front motor mount and then it's all tied in. Nothing wrong with it at all.

Chevelle%20Team%20Cover%20without%20RE%2

^Vehicle log to come soon for this.^

I have a ground wire running from my alternator's housing / Mounting bracket directly to frame on my 49 Ford.

image_url-43297-1371433670.jpg

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Once you do the big 3 just ground the alt casing to the chassis of the car. I also did this but not that big of a difference in voltage 0.1-0.2 of a volt. When i did the big 3 and grounded to batt. When engine was changed i just grounded to chassis and same no difference but without the ground i was getting 14.2 and with ground was 14.4 constantly

"crank it til it hertz"

Archived