Need advice! What would you guys do if...

The item is an Aq3500. I am totally honest and am not out to get anyone when it comes to selling stuff, I took good care uninstalling it. The other guy is a big name builder that I have seen insane wall builds from on fb, and he has plenty of good references also. They got it, and drove from florida back to michigan. The only thing i regret doing is not hooking it up right in front of them. We ended up giving them 200$ toward the repair.

Depends on the item, depends on the site I sold it from, depends if he met me in person or not, lots of IF's

If it was shipped then shipping maybe fucked it up. If it was in person I would just refund the money and say sorry dude. If it was worth fixing I would prolly fix it on my own (send it in or whatever) and then see what the buyer wanted to do etc. etc.

I would definitely not want to fuck someone over even If I only just met them, honestly.

But like I said, every situation is unique and a lot depends on all that. I do sell lots of electronics on Ebay and always worry about it getting there in great working order. Have had a couple small hiccups here and there but I always get good reviews because I always bend over backwards even if it's me losing out. Don't be the problem in this world.....

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Well in my situation i didnt know what to do...

Guy came to my house to buy my subs and amp. The first thing he said is where is the rest of the song?.....As in vocals and mids.....

I then explained they are subwoofers. I demoed to show everything works, i showed him how to wire it too.

He then texts me a week later saying the cone was tearing after he brought it to a "pro" shop. I asked if he set all the knobs on the amp and he said ya. tried to get it as loud as possible.

So i told him he's shit out of luck. i sold them as is and that was that. Could i have been nice and helped him out? ya.... but i would lose out on money because of his stupidity so no i didnt help him.

I hate selling shit to retards ill take less money to deal with someone who is not a fuckhead then have to deal with that type of shit

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I say tough cookies as well

for all you know, he could already have a broken *insert electronic device here* and could send it to you, you then refund him. You now got a broken device, no money, and you have just replaced his for him

not saying thats whats the case or anything. But a scam like that was going round down here a year or two ago and it got my ex pretty good.

said it was broken, they had faulty ones they paid next to nothing for etc swapped them out, sent it back and got their money back... luckily it was something that had a code that she had on a receipt so got it back when they got busted

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Archived