Advice needed to stop a female refusal

If you're putting it that far on a pedestal you have already lost.

Realize that there's 4 billion women in the world and when you flip them upside down they are all pretty much identical. She is not a special little snowflake and I assure you if she's 24 years old and single, at least 4 or 5 dudes have already gotten completely sick of her shit and dumped her.

Watch the documentary "Pimps up, hoes down". I find it a source of inspiration.

You get an R.N.S. badge for this.

There is only 2 ways it could go.

1. You ask her out she accepts

2. You ask her out she denies

you miss every shot you don't take. By not asking you are denying yourself before she gets the chance to say yes.

teachers degree and 2 jobs tells me she is more focused on what she wants and has goals set that she is trying hard to achieve. Roll with that. Ask her about what she enjoys about being a teacher and what her goals are. Don't talk about yourself just listen to her and put on your thoughts about it. Then ask her what she does for fun. Then tell her you wild like to get to know her better and ask her if you could buy her dinner or a drink sometime. If she says no then ask her why and try and convince her why she should let you treat her to a good meal.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

If all else fails and she rejects you, just give her ass a good slap, say good game walk away like a boss. But dont cry and dont look back.

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

How the hell did I miss this thread!

Seriously though, I gotta ask this first b4 I lay down the advice. Is she outta your league and you wanna try anyway or is it in the realm of possible but you don't know how to approach it?

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Ok... since N8 said that....

01347c36d85dd3639a9fef9569d6a145375a31f5

hahahahahahaah lmfao...ay fo real tho why u puttin the pussy on a pedestal man? its not an unobtainable pussoliath.. watchu scared of its only pussy. lol..naw ima be serious now. look man ..in my experience women(not lil 18yo girls)..appreciate and respect a guy being a mature man and not a immature lil boy. like instead of saying heyyy wanna hangout wit me? try ..id like to take you out sometime. thing is you may try and you may fail..but trying and failing is better than never trying at all.. so youll never know if you dont go for it. but dont put that shit on a pedastal and start thinking about making her your baby mama before you even go on a 1st date.. just be easyman...take a whatever happens happens approach. truth is if she rejects you its not the end of the world. there so many other women out there..i see your profile says ATL..man its so many big booty judy ass females out there its nuthin. you could literally ask her out she says no and u turn around and say the exact same words to another female and she says yes..

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

Get/find wing man less attractive than you. Not massively ugly where she'll feel sorry for him and talk to him more than you. But make sure wingman knows the feeling you have for her. Have that wing man talk to her and give the good word.

I think once it's past that it might be smooth sailing.

Gay

All joking aside, if you go into this scared of rejection, you'll probably get shot down. Women love confidence. You just gotta cowboy up and go for it, and if she turns you down you brush it off and move on. No easy way.

Best advice so far. Their is no "try". Their is only do or do not .

Archived