Advice needed to stop a female refusal

how do i approach a girl that i like a lot but im very scared of a refusal from her... how do i tell her i want to take her out to get to know her better? i usually am NOT nervous but this chic is something different. Ive been sweatin her for over a year. She works at the gym im a member of, and to those who know me, now ive went out with every chic that works there over the last year ;) BUT THIS ONE :sorry: She is the full package.... 25 y/o has a teaching degree, and just got a full time job as a teacher for my county... She still works at the gym but only 2 days a week now.

Whenever i run into her at gym or outside of gym, i get nervous (nut up) and just end up saying "HI" or some shit..... when what i really want to say just cant ever make it out of my mouth and its pissing me off! Help a brother out ;)

**EDIT** any stupid BS replies will be deleted

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

quit bein a pussy

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Get/find wing man less attractive than you. Not massively ugly where she'll feel sorry for him and talk to him more than you. But make sure wingman knows the feeling you have for her. Have that wing man talk to her and give the good word.

I think once it's past that it might be smooth sailing.

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

quit bein a pussy

you sir can go die in a hole in the desert ;)

Get/find wing man less attractive than you. Not massively ugly where she'll feel sorry for him and talk to him more than you. But make sure wingman knows the feeling you have for her. Have that wing man talk to her and give the good word.

I think once it's past that it might be smooth sailing.

not bad... not bad.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Do you have conversations with her? Or do you bitch up like 40 yr old virgin every time you see her

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I have had too much coffee and I want to go meme crazy so bad. Not to make fun mind you, but to actually get a point across.

All I can suggest is to talk to her and see if you hit it off on some subject. Wingman Idea works too. You've just got to find some sort of Ice Breaker that works for you and gets your mind off of what it has been racing on for over a year. We all get it though- we've all got stories of that one chick that just made us go stupid where we couldn't act right, no matter our best intentions. It's in your head brother- find an IN somehow.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

All joking aside, if you go into this scared of rejection, you'll probably get shot down. Women love confidence. You just gotta cowboy up and go for it, and if she turns you down you brush it off and move on. No easy way.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Archived