Wtf the fck is wrong with this guy... Thinks this is ok?

Yeah me thinks it aint gonna work. He went viral alright.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

The idiot should have thought about it b4 he did it ... AND HE WAS FAUCKING LYING AND TRYING TO COVER HIS A$$ WHEN HE SAID IT WAS A FAN. this only proves his guilt . i say he and his girl should be locked up and banned from ever being allowed in any basshead community . I CALL B.S. On the apolgy . Damage control FAILED IDIOT.

No 1 But me paid for this stuff and NO FREEBIES so no brand names (No Free Advertisement )

A SQ head unit

6 5.25

2 X 6x9s

P400.4

4001D

1 34s (Maybe time to change brand)

4 X 15" s

!/0 @ 2/0 OFC Wiring

:morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1:

ill say it like i always say it. F##K the DD-1. I don't care if you or anyone buys one. (well i do, but that isn't my point) Get an O-scope in the very minimum and learn how to use it or you are just guessing your settings like every other noob. :) once you master the O-scope then step up to a DD-1 or even better a DD-1 Plus.

@KyLar96 I hope it does !!!!!! He Cant con his way out of this 1

Anyone else feel like it's gonna end up on the news??

No 1 But me paid for this stuff and NO FREEBIES so no brand names (No Free Advertisement )

A SQ head unit

6 5.25

2 X 6x9s

P400.4

4001D

1 34s (Maybe time to change brand)

4 X 15" s

!/0 @ 2/0 OFC Wiring

:morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1:

ill say it like i always say it. F##K the DD-1. I don't care if you or anyone buys one. (well i do, but that isn't my point) Get an O-scope in the very minimum and learn how to use it or you are just guessing your settings like every other noob. :) once you master the O-scope then step up to a DD-1 or even better a DD-1 Plus.

MWSPL is the only org that made a public announcement that this person is banned. Also enacted a new rule that any person receiving a demo must be of legal age to drive/operate said vehicle.

It is a shame that other orgs don't have a collective view on this topic, being a father this guy it 120% in the wrong. Whatever excuses he makes are just excuses. No right minded person would do this to their own child at that age.

I thought I saw a post on Facebook that IASCA has banned him from competition as well...I hope every org follows suit

Team NorthWestSPL

That video was horrible to see for sure now what gets me is this..... Lot of people like Jonathon Price and I did notice he recently made a vid on youtube putting that guy on blast which i already think is a pretty pathetic that u have nothing better to do with your time than that.... but any ways Ummmmm well he had no problem 2 years back giving a kid that looked to be 4 maybe 5 years old a hair trick with 10 18's and enough power to run a small shopping mall and no one seemed to care? sooooo why is that? Seems like he is a hypocrite to me. Ummmmm if the dad is pluggin the kids ears with his fingers that makes it ok for a child that young then to be in your vehicle with a Monster set up like that one? Maybe..... shoulda reconsidered that as well? We are talkin about 10 18's here and running off crazy amounts of power with a 4-5 year old involved soooooooo it's ok for him to do it but feels he has to make a bash vid of the other guy yet he did basically the same thing? What a joke

shrunk AB pic.jpg

Archived