Jump to content

music these days rant


Recommended Posts

Posted

as far as ROCK or music with REAL instruments and real talented artists who can play live (without a lame backing track aka barely better then lip syncing), they are few and far between. I hate to say it but even 80's hair bands are better then the SHIT that is out now. Nothing will ever be the way it was 90's and below...

This is why i wish more people would appreciate death metal. You could not like the music, you could not like anything about the people playing the music. But they do it all legitimately (most of them, some use machines and cheat ha) But a metal concert that has NO underlying music and 5 dudes KILLING it on stage is something else

Posted

After listening to xm lately there is alot of bullshit out there. A lot. Lil herb? School boy Q? Future is one of the few that come on there that I like

Man I'm not gonna lie, I knew herb's older brother so I support him, the other two not so much

Posted

Its just funny to me. When I was a kid if someone called you a herb you were gonna fight and now hes rocking it as a stage name.

Ive ditched alot of the main stream stuff anymore ive been listening to alot of strange music jelly roll lil wyte rittz etc.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Lol, yeah I know, thats kind of east coast though. Chicago dudes wasn't calling each other herbs like a diss. Still, I would've used a different stage name just because of that and its a funny name

Posted

Schoolboy Q sucks ass too.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I don't think I need to say much more than this.

Colab Most of the artist on Strange.

Also, hopsin.

kutt calhoun


I like MGK a lot, I've been listening to him since he dropped his first mixtape.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

Posted

They like lil b because he makes it shitty on purpose. That's why its so good. People still don't get it?

Like he makes music vids wearing pearls and old lady clothes. He got super big by just doing whatever and getting people to take it seriously. It's very amusing. Especially people don't get its an act and are all about #sweglyfe

98 Mustang GT
Singer 320
2 12" Incriminator Death Penalties
1 SAZ-2500dv2
2 D3100,1 D3400
2 Crescendo CZ-65
SAX-100.2

Door panels by Diablo Kustomz

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4619 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...