Am I that fast?? Vids inside for questioning...

hzsogood

Sure, it could be fast.. But I don't see a point in high power fwd cars.. which is why at most, ill do a 3.5L na swap or twin 9bs

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Got a Neon guy out here just like you (450hp/470tq), always wants to run people from a 50-60mph roll. "I can't hook up from a dig" he says.

Well drop the money on a RWD or AWD then, only wasting $$$ on that FWD hp battle.

I was just fine.. my 1.7 60' and 128 trap speaks more than any 1/4 time..

its guys like you hating on people like me with limited funds and an obvious handicap that makes me want to build this $7k investment into a killer.. Mustang owners around here are pathetic, as are most muscle car guys.. they dont care what you run, what you trap, or the dyno you post.... its still a pathetic "ricer" .... Ive heard all the shit talking before, I just thought there might be a difference here

Got a Neon guy out here just like you (450hp/470tq), always wants to run people from a 50-60mph roll. "I can't hook up from a dig" he says.

Well drop the money on a RWD or AWD then, only wasting $$$ on that FWD hp battle.

its guys like you hating on people like me with limited funds and an obvious handicap that makes me want to build this $7k investment into a killer.. Mustang owners around here are pathetic, as are most muscle car guys.. they dont care what you run, what you trap, or the dyno you post.... its still a pathetic "ricer" .... Ive heard all the shit talking before, I just thought there might be a difference here

but its ricers that pull up next to anything and rev up like they want to race. im onn neither side but doth sides can be assholes

EVEN THOUGH,,,,, its a Neon LOL.

Still a Neon, and will crumple like a Coke can in accidents accordingly. But....shit sounds mean at the very least. Also interested in other vids myself.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

but its ricers that pull up next to anything and rev up like they want to race. im onn neither side but doth sides can be assholes

im guessing "ricers" are asian.. at least around here they are.. My car which was built well, and not half assed is not a "asian" car... even at meets, and car clubs I would have relentless asians asking me the most obvious ignorant questions... I swear whatever they do is for knowledge.. they have no idea of what they are talking about

Archived